Reviews for Jealous?
Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11
What a clever motherfucker
RyuThePrimordial chapter 1 . 1/3
This story was very well written in my opinion. I really enjoyed reading this, the ending had my let out a little laugh due to the book.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
London Knight .
Heh brilliant ! X-D
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Harry/Luna is definitely my #1, and I definitely enjoy a nice polyamorous Lunar Harmony once in a while, but I can't really picture Harry being quite this devious. Ron, definitely, but not Harry. Still, the important thing is he found a way to outwit Hermy, and that's always fun to see!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Leaving apart Harry being a titanic asshat, Hermione's reaction after finding Luna having sex with Harry was completely off. The first two interactions with after the blowjob and the naked blowjob fit, but this time? She broke down crying, thinking Luna had actually ruined or stolen the relationship, but then completely doesn't confront Harry over this despite doing so the previous times. That's something that really, REALLY necessitates a response, and she didn't give one.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Well, the hat wanted to put Harry in Slytherin for a reason. Funny enough, a part of me still wonders if Luna was in on it.
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Oooh, I KNEW Harry was using Luna! Maybe not USING her, but I knew he was making Hermione jealous on purpose! Clever jerk, but he adores both girls and they get along fine, so I suppose it can be forgivable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Hilarious! Loved that.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Fan-friggin-tastic!
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
As quoted in Jurassic Park, "Clever [girl]."
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
haha hilarious
major wallace chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
awesome
n52255jones chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is pretty good although a sequel would be better *hint *hint
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This was fantastic, I really loved the ending. Great twist.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »