Reviews for The Sweetest Revenge
Maya The Turtle chapter 16 . 11/27
contiue!
Anita chapter 16 . 8/10
Aww come on!I wanna know what's going to happen:(((
AmyRose chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
Really love yr story gal but its not finished yet. Does Sonic tell Amy the truth? Does Amy dump him and he has to fall for Sally makin her dream come true?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
.. I feel sad for Sally. I love SonAmy, but I don't want Sal alone.

Giver her Monkey Khan or something XD
NerdyGeek chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
Please update a new chapter :) i want to know what happends to Amy and Sonic's relationship so please update.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
why the fuck does sonic have a gun?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
this needs more sexual content plz add for good friend gaben
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
Omg love this story plz update
hayabusa girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Ok hey wazup i was wondering if u was gonna finish this fic its really great please update
MissMJS chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
Whoa! What the hell?! You write an awesome story like this and you haven't updated in 7 months?! Again: what the hell?!

In case you haven't guessed, I love this story! I like how Sonic and Amy's relationship is and how Sally is not a b**ch. I usually don't care if she is (being a Sonamy fan and all), but I like it better when she isn't.

I wonder how Amy's gonna react... O.O
And I wonder when Blaze will notice Silver!
Only you can answer these questions by updating soon! ;)
Christian Wolf27 chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
I am curious of what's going to happen in chapter 17 .
Emeraldalex123 chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
._. Well, shit.
Sonic messed up BIG TIME.
Slide In The DM chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
Sonic...
FUCK YOU.
Why did you do this to Amy?!
I think he should take the Weakness Killer himself...But, damn, that was an excellent plot twist. Right when Sonic and Amu's relationship was building up. I'm glad Sally and Amy -almost- made up.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
Hnnnnnnnggggg! This is an awesome story so far. Usually, I really dislike Sonic high school related stories cos they're always similar plots however, this is an exception. I love how you've set up your plot and I love how it's going so far, keep it up nyahaha