Reviews for Gilderoy's Blunder
omg chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
epic
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Gildylicious. That sums everything up.

Favorite Line: For the rest of his days, Harry knew that he would treasure this moment in his heart. If he ever were sent to Azkaban, this would be the one happy thought that he would never let the Dementors have.
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That was freaking hilarious. you're a genius. go you wo!
x-ShortStuff-x chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*For the rest of his days, Harry knew that he would treasure this moment in his heart. If he ever were sent to Azkaban, this would be the one happy thought that he would never let the Dementors have.

Gilderoy Lockhart had just kissed Severus Snape.*

OMG LOLL!
Leelo Forever chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
lmao! the the whole story is burned into my own memory... i've almost gone cynical with laughter
Reformed And Gone chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
*is dying of laughter* Can't...breathe...good...fic...

*Lire

~So many people to kill. So little time.~
Kirah chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
HA! Take that, you brainless git! I wonder if it is a quincidence (pardon my spelling) that "Gildy" and Git sound so alike.
Liebling chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Ha!

Surprise ending.

Adored it.

~Mel
The Phantom Panther chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Lmao! Whee! Can we say fun? This fic is so great!

Poor Severus, I'm sure he's not too happy about that. *Giggles*

And, Aw..I think Gildeykins is so cute! *Notices stares* What? Why does everyone always stare at me when I say things like that? Sheesh!

Anyway, I would like to see more fics like this one!

Keep up the great work!

~Cyber Cat~

P.S. Gilderoy (and Minerva) are being added to the character list, just in case you needed to know. _!
Aubrey Briar chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
O_O DEAR MERLIN! CLASSIC :D
person chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
lol! i love it! damn str8! funny!
Elven Dagger chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
very funny! i always thought that lockhart was a stupid git. Ron and hermione dating? wat happened to viktor?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
great story! absolutely hilarious!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I KNEW IT! I knew it was Sev the moment you said someone opened the door! HAHAHHA! That was so great!
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
OH MY GOD!

I'm speechless... that was priceless, I tell you, priceless!