Reviews for Knight of the Force
Nihilus's Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/6
hope this story is continued
grovepjp chapter 29 . 4/19
Tx
Devilking1994 chapter 29 . 4/8
Great story can't wait to see more of it
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 4/5
thanks
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 14 . 4/1
How did anakin not see that coming? Ive enjoyed this fic alot, but anakin had a chip he knew about the slave chips, but it didnt occur to him they would be blown up if they were free? He should of at least had something prepared to stop them from exploding.
Nihilus's Apprentice chapter 19 . 3/31
new jedi/ sith order! I wanna see vader recruiting!
Gamma-X chapter 27 . 3/30
As much as I'm loving this story, I have to ask..WHERE THE HELL IS MA BOI R2-D2!? D:
Anyways, as I said, I'm loving this story A LOT. A shame about Plo Koon. Hopefully things can be resolved with him. He's really the best Jedi around imo. Also, I love what you did with Ahsoka. That was perfect.
Zero-Zoldyck chapter 4 . 3/30
Huh wow a time travel story that doesn't have him going back to his child body or as a separate adult being nice.
Im Not Itachi chapter 14 . 3/30
I can't betray Anakin! Instead, I'll just tell this guy about the time how he massacred an entire village down to the last child. Because Plot.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 3/26
You got something wrong about something I'm sure someone's already told you about. While it certainly did happen relatively early in the war, Jabba's son wasn't kidnapped THIS early on. But, eh, oh well.
Ryan1017 chapter 29 . 3/25
Damn; rereading this story, I looked at the reviews and saw I didn't review this one (which is weird because I thought I did but oh well). Well, I would like to say that I love how Dooku toys with the Jedi. It is totally something that Dooku would do as he is extremely manipulative and cunning, not as much as Sidious, but still on a decent level. Many others were complaining about how they want to see Anakin/Vader, and while he is my favorite Star Wars character, I love when a story takes challenges and sway away from the main character. Next to Vader 'corrupting' Snips, the Dooku and Sidious playing mind games are my favorite. I love seeing an author who actually take risks and doesn't have everything to be the same as the first time. This fic is not only my favorite Vader time travel topped only by Hero of Naboo but one of my favorite Star Wars fic. I love your portrayal of the Clones, and you were one of the authors who made me realized that the Clones choosing or not to execute Order 66 is. more heartfelt and emotional. That aside, I imagine Dooku would be playing mind games while currently healing and relaxing. Kadrian honestly made me chuckle; I hope we get to see more of her in the story. I love how you make the galaxy feel like a bigger place instead of just focusing on Vader and the Republic. One of my pet peeves are when Vader time travel, change nothing, and things play out predictably the same as they did with only Vader interfering, along with the Jedi doing nothing about the dark side. No one wants to see the same missions when time travel can change anything, and this is why this story has became one of my favorite Star Wars Story of all time. I can't wait until you return to work on this, and I would make sure I double checked I review next time. XD
Jedi- Only the sith deal in absolutes
Mace windu in this story- we fight this war because we MUST
renextronex chapter 3 . 2/17
I really don't think the order would be all too willing to make that deal for Anakin, as far as I know, Anakin didn't become the "Order's Poster Boy" until the clone wars, so he really doesn't have any political significance at that point
To be chapter 29 . 2/12
honest, I’m not as enthused by this as at the start. Too much, not enough focus on the main point of this tale, and too dragging. I would just about say that you would need to expand each chapter to a very long script, and then make four parts devoted to different events, happening at relatively the same time-frame and in sort-of synch.
Dude chapter 21 . 2/12
This is what an AU overhaul of SW should have been, minus a number of things.
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »