Reviews for The power within
j chapter 14 . 7/14/2004
hiya i no its been a while and you probably are not going to update again but i would love it if you could for any of your stories
ANI chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
it is really really really REALLY AWESOME STORY!
Few had written HP stories (RW/HG) with Ron as the main character and it is great!
l can't wait to see the next chapters!
lauren chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
i was going throught the harry potter archive today and i found your story and i loved it. i like the fact that it has a lot of ron in it because although he is not the main character of the books he is my favorite character. i think you should continue this story asap. if you are not writing this story anymore could you please e-mail me wat is going on with ron.

thanx

lauren
guy chapter 14 . 6/29/2003
hey man its good to know youre working on the fics but its been about 3 months since u updated this fic whats going on man?
michelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
update soon
naimah chapter 14 . 5/24/2003
good
hottesttrikeintown chapter 14 . 5/23/2003
OMG! hermandron! I lost this fic entierly, I had no idea where the url was and I lost it *sobs* many many sleepless knights, because of this lost url.

But now I've found it again *yay* and your writing is still as brilliant as ever! I love it so much, its tops! I'm so happy Ginny and Hermione know, and the Sirius/Laurie is killing me with anticipation! And John! John, John mg! I'm so happy now that I've found this url and I hope you get well soon, and into the spirit of the writing.

I'm going to make sure that I save this url propperly this time, so you'll always have heaps abusive emails from me if you stop writing D.

merry
KiranBinu chapter 14 . 5/6/2003
it is a good story waiting for more
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 14 . 5/3/2003
Thats good...good luck...I can't wait till your next chapter, this story is very interesting and good. I love it.
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 13 . 5/3/2003
Why is harry going to forget that Ginny is in trouble?
loz chapter 14 . 5/1/2003
i'm hooked! - please update! (hope your feeling better)
Hole chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
I do like this fic, and I AM interested in you keeping writing it. So, you can count on me!
Laiannon-fae-elf chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
OMG that is a great cliffy. Great job.
Alayna chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
Hi...great to hear that your going to continue (I love your fics). I hope you're feeling better (I suppose you were the one that was sick). I'll be looking forward to the next time you update. Hope to see more from you soon.
Kelly chapter 13 . 3/30/2003
will u please finish ur story?