Reviews for TEN LITTLE HUNTERS
Vanitas50 chapter 8 . 7/23/2019
Could we at least please get a thing stating how the story would've ended? I get its dead, but I would like to have some closure...
Firedragon128v chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Nani?! Discontinued?! Since when?!
Elkinon chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
I believe that Ren is the killer.
The people left alive before the story cuts off are Ren, Ruby, Blake and Nora. It's highly unlikely that Blake or one of the others locked her in a cage so I doubt that she is the killer. I think that it's a safe bet to say that Nora's been holed up in her table fort this whole time, and the final kill 'one's tables were spun' most likely refers to the destruction of this fort resulting in her death. Ruby, on the other hand, may have the physical capabilities to pull off these murders but she has been shown to be in the company of others for a considerable amount of time, during which she would not be able to kill anyone. This leads me to believe that Ren is the culprit:

He never remains in the company of a single person for an extended amount of time, instead flitting from one person to the next. We are also never narrated from his perspective so we have no idea what he is thinking or feeling. This is most likely because if we knew those things we would instantly know he was the killer.
ItzYaBoiJager chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
My bad, just read up on Nora and her inspiration character and have changed my bet to Nora killed by king taijitsu venom.
ItzYaBoiJager chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
i reckon that nora is the next to go. weapon... lets go with the skinning machine that sounds fun.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2018
But Jaune isn't a cat.
Benji the Monocat chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Tucker did it, XD

But in all honesty, I think Ruby's the murderer, even though I PMed the author it was Ren. Let me break it down for you by going through Team Still Alive or Team RNBR

Ruby: Had the opportunity, means, honor code, and motive (at least for Neptune's death) (J,W,Y,and S), also, her speed semblance gave her the opportunity and means. Plus, what about Blood Rose, the book? that basically points to her! Plus, she's the weapon expert!
Nora: None of them, plus two of the lines of the poem apply to her death of the four still alive. Plus, the Murderer was cut down, that's not how Nora does things, soooo she's not the survivor, probably die by King Taijitu Venom. Also, get ready to have your mind blown, what if the milkshake she drank earlier was slowly killing her without her knowing it by being poisoned by Ruby.
Blake: Had the opportunity, means, honor code, and motive (at least for Weiss's death), also she is sneaky, buttttt not as sneaky as Ren and if the pillowfort and cage were any indication, she didn't have enough time to kill (literally).
Ren: Had everything EXCEPT the motive, but what if I told you it was so obvious that it was a "red" herring? Also, he could have killed so many people earlier, like Weiss for instance, or killed some of the ones still alive so easily, for instance, Blake or Nora, Blake because she was bagged and caged, and Nora because he checked on her so many times. And Ren is the stealthiest, but he does not know where the foottraps are unlike Yang and Ruby, unless Yang was the one who killed Pyrrha purely by accident with her traps. See? Ruby also could have planted the bomb in the book before zipping off somewhere, and drowned Yang, whereas I doubt Ren has the strength to drown Yang, plus, how could he know that someone would read a book?

Here's how I think the kills would go down, clearly by suspicion, so is not very accurate considering it has multiple killer supsects:

Sun: Ren/Ruby
Neptune: Ren/Ruby/Blake
Yang: Ruby/Nora
Pyrrha: Ruby/Yang (No Yang is still not alive, but she may have laid those down)
Weiss: Ren/Blake
Jaune: Blake/Ruby
Nora? Guess is Ruby/Blake
? Don't know who would fit here if Nora would die above except Blake and Ren.
Ren/Ruby? Guess is the killer would either kill the last innocent or vice versa, honestly, I think Ren would win in a fight, buttt since it doesn't include their weapons on the murder weapon list, it varies.

Ruby: 5 kill count by possible
Ren: 3 kill count by possible
Blake: 4 kill count by possible
Nora: 1 kill count by possible
warbuff227 chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
So after reading all of this I'm going to guess the killer and after careful consideration I think the killer is Ruby now I know there is a lot of circumstantial evidence but bear with me, Ruby's semblance means she can travel from place to place at a faster rate meaning she can set up her traps fasyer than the others can.

Plus she is somthing of weapons genius (recall that she said in canon that she made crescent rose herself.) which means she might be able to hook a bomb to kill with.

She also admitted to find Yang's dead body (trying not to over complicate that last part with her body.) and since crescent rose is big and doesn't look very light I think she may have the strength to drown Yang. (I'm ignoring the relationships between each character for this.)

Also unless I'm looking into to many assumptions a sniper rifle is not an easy weapon to use and I would say pistols are much easier to use and learn meaning she could use gambrol shroud without much difficulty.

Also she knows most of the characters well enough to exploit their weakness, she's also honor bound giving signifance to the words spoken with Neptune.

That's why I think Ruby is the killer but will see if I'm right or wrong.

Possiblity of killer greatest to least.
Ruby-Ren-Nora-Blake
1234567guy2 chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
One theory for Yang smiling might be that the murderer made a mistake and didn't kill her. Yang could've become conscious and then pretended to be dead all this time. As for the 7th death, Nora could be killed by Ruyi Bang & Jingu Bang (because of The Monkey King).
Kagemoto chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Ruby will survive and Ren I swear to god is the killer, I think Nora will die next or maybe Blake with weapons locker.
foreignpinoy chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Oh, Monty Python. This is great. Still sticking with Ren as the killer
foreignpinoy chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
Alright, since Blake's in the cage and Ruby's with Jaune, unless Nora somehow killed Neptune AND built her fortress, or in the following chapters it is revealed that Ruby's alone, it's definitely Ren.
foreignpinoy chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
Alright, I'm just gonna play the game for giggles. From Neptune's death, I think it's safe to rule out Pyrrha, Jaune and Nora. Jaune and Pyrrha (dead) have been together for the whole thing couldn't have possibly done it. As for Nora, she was building her fortress while Neptune was killed. Yang's gone at this point. I didn't think it was Ruby because that woulda been way too easy. This chapter hasn't required the killer's presence for the murder to happen, so she's still not proven innocent. As for Weiss, it's pretty clear she's not the killer because she was in the same room as the killer and Neptune before she ran off. Blake is a highly unlikely culprit, but I'm not gonna rule her out until completely proven innocent. Her possible alibi is how she doesn't have Gambol Shroud, but that can be a red herring. So as of now, the suspects are Ren, Blake and Ruby.
foreignpinoy chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Ruby red - red herring. :D:D
foreignpinoy chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Opening sentence and I'm already laughing