Reviews for Drag Me Under
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
It makes my stomach curl as to how cute it all is. Keep at it! You can make it to your goal!
ATLC chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Awww...so cute for Tobias to read to Tris.
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Hey! Just wanted to drop by to say thank you for writing one of the greatest story I've ever read! Looking forward to read more from you! Happy Fanfiction Day!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
You should be a writer the BEST fanfiction I have ever read. It was detailed but not to detailed kept me on the edge of my seat, most of all it was belivible u made me belive what was happening to the characters and you should absolutely be a writer.
Jfb715 chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
Wow. Just wow. I read this whole story in the past two days and I can say I'm so glad I found it. I haven't read any other fanfic of this kind. It's just... The feels! This was fantastically written and it hurt reading some of these chapters just because of how sad they were. But I assume that was the point right? Right? Anyways, great story, can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
congrats on a great piece of writing!
Nicely done
Oreocookies4 chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
I really liked the ending to this. Even though it wasn't like shown to us that they develop a relationship and say they love each other from what Tris says at the end it's obvious that in the future they will be together. It's what I got anyway. I'm really excited to read your next story when it comes!
Anabelle Grisham chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
Amazing chapter :-) it's been an absolute pleasure reading this. You are a fantastic writer and you have the knack for it. I like how you ended this story. Sweet but not overly done because that is not what this story is about. This is hardship and how two broken people came together and you concluded it perfectly. Well done again. Can't wait for your next story.
Great story !
Lynda Loyde chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
I love it to bits! Everything, every single detail were so descriptive and it was so very touching and sweet and with the Evelyn's death anniversary, it made things so nice. I agree with you, a super happily ever after ending won't be suitable for your story. But Veronica obviously couldn't get the fact that she didn't have to kill Tris to make an ending which doesn't ends happily ever afterly.

It's beautiful really. I especially love this last chapter and am so glad that I found your story because I would have missed so much if I didn't.

Keep on writing!
Lynda Loyde chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Aww... I like this chapter. It's so sweet and meaningful. And that Al's trial is nice. I like it :) Can't wait to read the last chapter!
Lynda Loyde chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
I actually love how you make him react towards killing Eric because honestly, killing someone has a big effect on a person emotionally and mentally. So Tobias reacting that way makes so much sense. I hope the incident will not shake Tris so much and the fact that he's dead will calm her down.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/10/2015
Great ending! I love how they've become home for each other :)
Anabelle Grisham chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
kfaleulawegiweg… that was such a good ending for that chapter. i'm feeling like they're about to say I love you and its just cute all over. ahhhhhhhh the feels