Reviews for At Death's Door
Great fic, i love it
Jolanda Den Ouden chapter 16 . 9/20/2019
A beautiful story!
vickety chapter 16 . 8/24/2019
Thank you again for this story!
Jnbraden chapter 16 . 8/4/2019
Loved this a lot!
SlytherinPrincessBubbles chapter 16 . 8/2/2019
I have epilepsy. Not as bad as this. My seizures are I basically faint or collapse, so I am frozen but I am aware of everything. I can relate to those parts of the story really well.
JIM DOHERTY chapter 5 . 6/23/2019
I'm enjoying this story, so please don't take this as a major league criticism.

Anglican bishops are not addressed as "Your Holiness." Not even the Archbishop of Canterbury is addressed as such, and he's the top-ranking clergyman, not only of the Church of England, but of the worldwide Anglican Communion.

Bishops are addressed as "My Lord."

Archbishops are addressed as "Your Grace," since they are regarded as the ecclesiastical equal of Dukes.

JIM
Sheila L. M chapter 16 . 6/24/2019
I have tears here at the end. Like The Notebook...a truly passionately in love couple dying in one another's arms is perfect even if I have to cry.
Sheila L. M chapter 15 . 6/24/2019
Sigh! Ah...at last.
Sheila L. M chapter 14 . 6/24/2019
Sounds like things are coming together well with both Lydia and with Elizabeth. Especially in calming the gossip down.
Sheila L. M chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
Interesting interaction. So they are not afraid or insecure about revealing past "loves".
Sheila L. M chapter 12 . 6/24/2019
So let's see what type of husband the Colonel found for Lydia.
Sheila L. M chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Well, at least Lydia is not cursed with having to be attached to Wickham for the rest of her life. Who knows when/if he would abandon her.
Sheila L. M chapter 10 . 6/24/2019
Another cliff hanger. I won't even guess. Glad Darcy is considering Elizabeth's feelings now.
Sheila L. M chapter 9 . 6/23/2019
Things seem to be improving but the seizures are worrisome.
929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »