Reviews for Rocky Horror Picture Show: XMen Evolution styles
Artemis's Liege chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
While far from legitimately creative, this story held ssome promise. But unfortunately, the casting choices are disappointing, to be blunt.

First and foremost, why in God's name did you give the part of Dr. Frank N. Furter, the most important role, to your OC? That's a really poor choice. He's the most well-known part of the show, and you gave it to a fan-created character that no one knows. Why, just why? My suggestions: Gambit, Lance, or Pietro. Any of them would work much better.

Columbia: Kitty is much too innocent for that kind of role. I know that you probably wanted to keep with the romance between her and Lance as Eddie, but it's like trying to force together mismatched pieces of a puzzle in this case. My suggestions: Tabitha, Jubilee, or Amara.

Riff Raff and Magenta: Are you aware that Magenta and Riff Raff were brother and sister? Well, now you know. So why not use one of the TWO pairs on brother and sister canonical to the show? My suggestions: Kurt and Rogue, or Pietro and Wanda.

Rocky: In the movie, Rocky was golden blonde and well-muscled. Pietro is slimmer and platinim blonde. My suggestions: Alex or Sam.

Eddie: In case you need an alternate Eddie, you could use Colossus.

Also, the way you write the songs, i.e. "Toby: He'll eat nutritious, high protein. And swallow raw eggs (Pietro leapt onto the vaulting horse) try to build up his chest, arms and (Toby raised his eyes as he took in Pietro's thighs) legs. Such an effort, if he only knew of my plan. In just seven days...I can make you ma - ha - ha - haaaaaaan. He'll do press-ups, (Pietro dropped to the floor and began to do some) chin-ups. Do the snatch, clean and jerk. He thinks dynamic tension...must be hard work. Such strenuous living (Toby slipped up onto the vaulting horse and smiled wolfishly at Pietro)" is more than a little lazy. Definitely could use some improvement there.

Frankly, there's little description or insight to Scott or Jean(ette)'s mind. It's writing like a script more than an actual story. Please try to work on that.
Amelia Glitter chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
You need to pick this story up again! Please!
lil' sweet T chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
Ok i already know whats going to happen but hurry with the next chap hurry! hurry! hurry!
jay chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
wonderful, even better while your watching the movie at the same time .~
more please
DemonRogue chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
i loved this movie and i love this fic you are a god
Eromenos chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
Ooooh, it's really hard not drool through this entire story - Toby in high heels!

I really love your character Toby - no not the obsessive cheerleader love! - but seriously he's a great character! Write write write!

I'm a complete fan of all your Brotherhood stories - by the way, Mel's and awesome character too - and every single time I reread a story, I still crack up! Great work, and please keep going!
Bakamegami-sama chapter 5 . 1/12/2003
Yay update! _ *purrs* I like this story. _
todd fan chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
lol, Lance as Meatloaf? Fantastic!

...Todd and Rogue

*blink*

okay...

Keep up the good work :D
klucky chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
id toby an OC? thank god, no one of the crew could be a proper franky
veronica chapter 4 . 12/20/2002
I love this very much you need to write some more and send it to me ok.
Relatively Unknown chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
EDDIE!
Bakamegami-sama chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
Hot patootie, bless my soul! Here come Lance! Yay! Write more, I wanna see Lance! Great story you've got here
darkraven44 chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
please write more, tis bloody good!

lance as eddie, please write more
darkraven44 chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
please write more, tis bloody good!

lance as eddie, please write more
Chiru chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
...*snicker* I'ne got to admit, Toby makes a goooooood Dr. Frank ā€™Nā€™ Furter .