Reviews for The Plea of Apollo (& many Solangelo one-shots)
This was amazing! Great job, I really enjoyed it!
Boy-who-lived is harry potter
You just had to get a little Harry Potter in there didn’t you.
Oh my go! dude you are awesome! I love your story! It had all the suspense ,love,drama, and comady I love in my books. You did a really great job continueing the story of my favourite ship :solangelo ( right after percabeth). I'm so glad that you made will amd nicos more love intense and powerful. They truely are an adorable couple! Keep writing when you can, because you are awesome at it!
Demeterpuff chapter 101 . 7/9
This made me simultaneously cry and smile.
Demeterpuff chapter 84 . 7/9
I start to think this is cannon until I see things like "isn't getting knocked unconscious your thing?" And almost start laughing.
Demeterpuff chapter 82 . 7/8
Percabeth 4 life!
Demeterpuff chapter 78 . 7/8
I am dying from the HP reference with Tom Riddle. I'm glad he's in the fields of punishment. Like a few hundred, maybe thousand people dies because of him. Don't rest in piece, Tom, don't.
Demeterpuff chapter 43 . 7/6
It was so hard not to burst out laughing. I'm reading this at 2:40 in the morning. Apollo is so...
Demeterpuff chapter 27 . 7/6
Anything Jace can do Perce can do better. Perce can do anything better than Jade. Yes he can yes he can!
Why is it so dangerous if tucker hits himself with a sword it’s made of celestial bronze so it can’t hurt mortals still I love ur work!
AOIFE Guinan chapter 100 . 6/14
I loved it though it was hard to follow sometimes but no matter I hate endings in percy jackson books or fanfics I hate the idea of the seven growing up and moving on and being forgotten about I don't want them to grow up and be moved out of the spot light even though I know all there names will live on as legends
That was insanely cringe worthy and painful but really funny
Vi chapter 101 . 5/30