Reviews for The Plea of Apollo (& many Solangelo one-shots)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2019
hehehe. 'where did that come from?'
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2019
hahaha yas
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2019
hahaha ima glad i made j find a good fanfic. this is awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
hehehe yas
Izzy chapter 53 . 8/7/2019
What the heck is happening.
Sylvia Chokkolot chapter 7 . 7/31/2019
Get a life kid
Sylvia Chokkolot chapter 4 . 7/31/2019
die scum
axeladamgold chapter 101 . 7/13/2019
Freaking loved this series! Seriously I binged it for a couple days straight (insert Percy and Leo snicker here) and couldnt get enough! Thank you for blessing us with this, I loved it so so much! Brilliant, cant wait to read what else you have!
BTS4life chapter 34 . 5/27/2019
LOL! That is so like Leo!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2019
wait but a scythe is a symbol of death and thanatos is god of death not hades
Nightshade di Angelo chapter 101 . 4/24/2019
I love this fic so much you have no idea. I absolutely admire your writing skills. It is unfathomable to me that you not only have the talent, but the patience and skill it takes to write a 100 chapter fanfiction, that is not only long but amazing. Writing really is an art, and you my good sir/ma'am/fellow are an artist. The writing is so good you could be a professional author! You write with such detail and you simply can't make anything boring or repetitive. Your plot is captivating and each sentence just draws the reader in, making them feel. I can almost feel the love radiating from Will's smiles or Nico's half-hearted glares. It's amazing to me that someone could write the way you do (and it's depressing to me that you'll only be posting on Tumblr now because I don't have that) so keep doing what you do because it is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 100 . 4/24/2019
Oh my gods. This is literally the best fan fiction I’ve ever read, and that’s saying something considering how I’m such a crazy fan girl and I literally am on a quest to read every Solangelo fan fiction (that appeals to me. I refuse to read any break up ones or any of them where for some stupid reason one of them is a girl) there is in existence. Point is: I’ve read many, and this is by far my favorite. You really should heave asked Rick to make this the Trials of Apollo book series.
000 Nico di Angelo 000 chapter 27 . 3/30/2019
Sorry for correcting, but Nicos birthday is jan 28th! Love your fanfic!
000 Nico di Angelo 000 chapter 3 . 3/30/2019
Leo is Harry Potter now!
Solangalo4ever chapter 24 . 3/22/2019
I am obbsessed with this. It is absolutely amazing. I have been reading it for an hour straight and squealing delightly at every Solangelo moment. My friends are stsrting to think I am crazy I strongly encourage that you continue writing. I can not image a more perfect book. You have made my day and probably my entire week. Thank you so much.
1,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »