Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
Handers chapter 3 . 8/1
Really nice and original story, I'm quite eager to read the rest!
V1r03 chapter 3 . 7/27
Will you continue this?
De5hak chapter 3 . 6/6
It is so sad you never continued with this. One of the best fics available on the internet despite its brevity. I think I have reread it around 15 times already.
Li-Ion89 chapter 3 . 5/22
urrghhhhh please update this ! i did not expect tom to actually expose harry like that lol i guess it is pay back for his murder of his most loyal followers which is a bit sad (not)

further, dumbledore is now in the game. what will he do with harry and his newfound powers? would he help him or forsake him for the greater good?
Li-Ion89 chapter 2 . 5/22
OH FUCK HELL YEAH THIS IS THE ACTION IVE BEEN MISSING shame this only has 3 chapters his control over not being overconfident is commendable esp if your soul has other people in it
WoomyWobble chapter 3 . 5/8
NooHoooo. Why did this not finish?

...I guess I know why this is called the lesser sadness now. Sadface.
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 5/1
this is really good holy shit the concept of soul fragmenting and repairing is so unique it surprises that no one has thought of it yet
FledditFliveflind chapter 3 . 4/19
Two more chapters, and you were too brain dead to give us even those? Life must be hard, being as dumb as you.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MY SOUL UPDATE THIS MY HEART CAN NOT TAKE IT!
Y.Rako chapter 1 . 2/14
This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

Seriously, Harry allowed the sundering and mutation of his eternal soul for a measly do-over?

Everybody dies. Now, or in a century. Tortured or idyllic. The next great adventure is always around the corner. The cost to Harry is an infinite order of magnitude above any suffering his loved ones could have undergone in his absence.
Livyatan Kalmanrata chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
Oh man these three-
favorited-
I already know this is going to be great
Livyatan Kalmanrata chapter 2 . 12/29/2020
I thought Harry's inconsistency was a great way to show how the alignment shift works:
Its not about 'wanting' things most consider bad, but 'perceiving' things in a way that more likely results in bad events.

Incidentally, yes canon Harry would indeed have had a negative number of qualms about sacrificing a piece of his soul. But accepting a soul splice with a cruel avenger, a powerful madman, and a blatantly evil bastard for donors, is not perfectly in character. Perhaps the two simply added up to zero qualms, perhaps they wouldn't, it's a difficult thing to judge.
graphicdesignerlars chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
Okay, never mind, couldn't wait. This chapter was pretty great - simple, but definitive. Super excited to read coming installations.
graphicdesignerlars chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
This is a fantastic story. I'm going to wait to read chapter 3 because it's my bedtime, but man I wish there was more than 3 chapters. Brilliant.
Kc chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Wow "choke him with his own insides" Savage and my new best friend