Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
Kc chapter 1 . 8/30
Wow "choke him with his own insides" Savage and my new best friend
Mike924 chapter 1 . 7/26
he's making a deal where he doesn't understand all of the implications. that fool.
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 1 . 7/13
I love this story but why is it a problem to mess around with the soul? Creating a Horcrux needs the killing of an innocent, it's an evil deed. Nobody's getting harmed here though, except maybe Harry himself. Why should Dumbledore or anyone have a problem with what Harry's doing?
desropter chapter 3 . 5/23
Fantastic work. I always thought the way Voldemort was beaten was very anticlimatic. No one seriously fought him and in the end he died to a 4th year school spell. For a supposed Master Sorcerer with decades of experience and skill it just did not do him justice.
Lyssasoulless chapter 3 . 4/27
Was a fun read even if it was shorter than I wanted
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 4/1
Too stupid to even finish a story you estimated was barely longer than where you abandoned it at. What was the fucking point of even starting this?
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 3/18
Holy shit this was awesome. I really enjoyed the novel take on the time travel genre. Definitely worth the read. thanks for sharing!
MajorChaos13 chapter 3 . 2/11
damn, i wish that this story would have been continued. its soo well written and i love the way harry and voldy were batteling. also love the inclusion of old dark lords and was interested in how harry would act in future chapters. alas its been 5 years so i dont think this work would be continued wanted to say that this was a great piece of fanfiction
BaddieDZ2 chapter 3 . 2/5
I think my favorite part of this is where you were too stupid to continue it.
TheDapperDemon chapter 3 . 1/15
This is such a unique take on a time travel fic. And it’s quite well written as well. I would love to see this updated at some point.
If you're still alive PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! This story has so much potential and if you don't finish this story I will make it my lifes mission to do so.
chuysaurus chapter 3 . 1/10
brilliantly written. I hope to some day read more. bravo!
mr-soren chapter 3 . 1/10
Devo to see this story abandoned. You're an excellent writer mate.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 1/8
Uh, "Victory is simply the lesser sadness"... is such perfection, honestly. Wow, what a quote.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Enjoying this story so far. Thanks for sharing it with us.