Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
Adderall chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
this is so cool:):) hope you update soon!
WanderingDragonborn chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
This is the best FF I have read in forever and a day. I really enjoyed your story so far and hope there are plans for you to do more chapters because I want to see where you take the story next. Keep up the great work and thank you for the great reading.
MarryGoRound chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Disappointingly short.
Sun S. Li chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
You certainly have a way with ideas that just pop up at you and grab your attention. Even if you keep this short and sweet I'm greatly enjoying the journey
marsolino chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Please keep up
Heliosion chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
As usual this story is a masterpiece!
ShadeGao chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Oh happy day indeed! Not only do you update a story I thought I would have to wait half a year or more to get an update so soon after I found it, you confirm a brief outline indicating some form of a plan for the story. If you have a plan, that makes it all the more harder to completely lose your inspiration.

This was an interesting chapter what with the switching back and forth of perspectives and all. Is there any hope for our hero(?) now to keep Dumbledore from trying to meddle? Will the prophet actually become a vehicle of change for the better in the wizarding world? Find out next time on Harry the Conqueror!
Pavel.Fr chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I love it! I can't wait! Thank you for writing!
ALPHAQ69 chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
So so good.. Your way of narration mixed with the 3 souls verbatim made the read very interesting
RforRiddle chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I'm sad it's going to be so short. Nevertheless, great work.
RforRiddle chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I loved the scene in Azkaban, however, I don't quite approve od Penelope. I hope she won't stick around.
RforRiddle chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Okay, I like this one. It has a great potential.
Silder chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Interesting chapter! I look forward to Dumbledore's reaction.
Partially Marinated chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Sorry but I just can't get into this story. Yes you gave Harry a downside to the upgrades he got. The problem with Super!Harry stories is that Voldemort becomes trivial. It would be fine to power up the protagonist if the antagonists get better too. It's not much fun reading one-sided battles.

Also I have to criticise the scene with Penelope. It wasn't necessary and was seemingly thrown in as a poorly contrived excuse for them to hook up. That's no different to Harry being sent back in time and being told to love Girl X.

This could've been interesting if more focus was put on Harry's new mindset since he's sharing his head with three other people. I don't think he should have received immediate knowledge of overpowered spells. Rather if he picked up tactics so he acted differently with the original spells he knew.

I came to this after reading What You Leave Behind and think that there's a big difference in quality between your two stories. Maybe this picks up after I stopped reading but I'm not willing to invest more time in this story.
Sinewyk chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Hmm. That's interesting. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

But it also lacks discernement. As long as he doesn't kill innocent, no matter the amount of power at his disposal, if he does not misuse it, it shouldn't condemn him.

But apparently Albus will be a fool and will simply blame him for using it.

Interesting.