Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
me chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
This was brilliant. You're an excellent writer. Keep it up!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Simply superb
I would love to see more of this
I would say too good for words but I have written a review on it
Imperial Raven chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I would have thought that Harry of all people, would have known the price of tearing his soul apart. But you have made a very interesting deviation from fanon. I have read too many stories with benevolent spirits and it is interesting to see where this one goes, even if just for the novelty now. (At least until you write a bit more and I get a sense of where this story is going.)
fireball900 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
I hope you continue this, it's looking interesting. Penelope in particular - I don't I've seen her as a Love Interest of Harry's before, so I'm curious as to what you'll do with her.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I thought I recognised them!
And yes, I get annoyed by those 'soul mate, nice and easy gift.' stories too.

*There's no such thing as a free lunch.*
Don't Forget Elvendork chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
This is incredible.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
OKay this chapter put perspective in the story.
Keep up the good work.
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Ok So Harry got tricked, manipulated, and is not Harry anymore. I hate it.
MoonfireArt chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
So far, I must say this is one of the best Super!Harry fics I have read. You dure you're not a professional author ghost-writing?
Ldysabella chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
This is so, devious, so much fun... Take your time because the wait will obviously be worth it.
Baphojr chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
How delightful to read something like this.

Cheers.
Shalifi chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Great stuff. I like Penelope. And what i'm thinking hear is Harry needs to get something all his personalities/voices can agree on to get his emotions back in order. Find things they can all sort of agree with.

Love the fights. Awesome stuff. And I think Harry will have an easier time keeping on top of stuff than he realizes. lol. With all his abilities, and natural ability to think and talk fast. While sorting out how to work with the changes in him and getting all of him on the same page. Lots of room for comedy as well. I can't wait to see where you take this. It certainty started with a bang. Best first two chapters i've read in a while.
Dice.in.a.Can chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Holy shit this is amazing
Debate4life chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Very promising start. I'd love to read more. I like that there's a downside as well as advantages and complications in the time travel.
DarkquillMaster chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
An awesome piece of literature with real conflict unlike most super over powered protagonist stories.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »