Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
Leoncrazy59 chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Hmm, I hope that Voldemort will present an actual challenge, or at least someone will adequately challenge Harry. It would be really boring if Harry could just sweep his opponents.
chouritsushi chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Epic. In more ways than one! I'm really glad I stumbled across chapter 1 when it came out (don't recall how), but damn, this is a fun ride! I like the pairing, and the action is great, and yes, i do like how no one (reader or Harry) has a clue on how the soulsplice works! Very inventive! Keep up the great work!
CHAOS AND TRANQUILITY chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Yippee new chapter.! Thanks. Is harry going to be a vigilante ?
Osquiddy chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Oh this chapter was beautiful! I'm in love with this story. Please never abandon it. I want to see it through to the end. Your writing is amazing. And this is the first time in seeing a plot like this, so I'm assuming that it's an original idea? Whatever the case may be I'd give this a 10/10 any day of the week.

Can we please please please get quicker updates on this story? I like it better than What You Leave Behind, which is another one of my favorites.
GoingGone chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Mmm...I like.

Its edgy, but don't you think the mid section played out rather quick?
Unless of course the mood of a rowdy london pub that's a few centuries behind gets everyone horny.
tablekorner chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Very glad to see an update on this! Really excellent story, and this update was fantastic. I can see this becoming a phenomenal fic quickly. Looking forward to seeing where the plot is taken!
NathanHale2 chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
the writing is supbar it is just so good and the charactersation and describtions of each scene is pretty neat.

Will there be "lemons"?
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Of course not, Harry's crazy! God, that's obvious, but so much fun! Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait for the next chapter. I mean, I will, but I don't really want to.
SneakyBeaver chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I'm absolutely loving the story! The different masks Harry must constantly switch between is incredibly interesting in its intricacy and developing his character in conjunction with the separate voices. Keep it up! Beautifully woven diction and syntax!
Bob Schwartz chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
God, I hope Harry doesn't turn totally evil. Like really. This is just the fic that would do it to him, though. Sigh. Would that I could resist from reading it!

Excellent work.
Lordlyhour chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Yes Please
CrazyLemon chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Awesome idea! The struggle of controlling all these disparate pieces will be interesting. Could have stretched out the graveyard part before Voldemort's resurrection more, but it seems you had a lot to write about. Maybe all of the soul pieces could have been 'not dark'? Looks like you want to give Harry a hard time of it.
CHAOS AND TRANQUILITY chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Begin with a bang. That's cool. But it seems like Harry is influenced heavily by the other why would three mysterious beings need to help Harry? If it's a soul they need they could easily get it from someone else,no?but all in all seems like a beginning of something nice. Keep up the good work.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Great read...ah, what more can I say than 'I am satisfied'.
Whew chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
what a show! Fuck yeah evil dudes. I am good with this. Evil it up harry my boss!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »