Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
nony chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Great start! Do you damn well feel like updating now? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Thanks! You gave me the crossover I didn't know I needed!
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Will we see later in the story some of the consequences of Harry losing part of his soul?
zac chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is so awesome you need to do more
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I've read enough Order of the Stick to know where this is going.
Averant chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Oooh, brilliant fic. I'd honestly forgotten about the "Devil's Deal" angle. This fandom seems to bypass demons entirely. Only ever seen a few fics with well done demons.

I very much look forward to this fic.
aalens chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I'd love to see updates on this. You say you have written this as a 'getting super!Harry out of my system' story, and it seems it has worked because I think you've somehow transferred him to me; I now feel a strong super!Harry kink coming on.
Daniel chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Really interesting concept! Cant wait to read more
Sacredieu chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Very interesting premise and, of course, very well written. Not much to say, given this is just the first chapter, but definitely looking forward to seeing how this goes on.
SeductiveApple chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Hmmmm...I dont really like it, but that mainly has to do with the personality change.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Love it, update soon :)
Heliosion chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Damn brilliant work. I rather enjoyed this twist on the formula! Let's see more hopefully
IamAnubis chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Really, really enjoyed reading this - having found it through your profile after reading What You Leave Behind.

Something fresh and unique, and very well written. I hope you update soon.
Abhijit chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
A fine start. Will keep an eye open for updates.
ZilchNil chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is fantastic.

Based on the Extended Summary you posted at the beginning of this chapter, I'm really, really hoping that Harry's decision to trust the three figures backfires spectacularly - as in I'm rooting for a Dark Lord vs. Dark Lord scenario that leaves the world in shambles.

Also, it would be entertaining as hell to watch Harry's slow decent into TRUE darkness and his realization of just how badly he fucked up - with the final nudge coming when it becomes apparent that Voldemort, too, inherited the memories of the others due to their link. That and the people he came back to save despising what he has become.

Of course, that's not to say you intend to take that road at all.

Perhaps you'll take the standard Super!Harry being... well, super and smiting all before as if they were mere flies but with your own dark/unexpected twist on things?

Either way, it's going to be one hell of an entertaining ride.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »