Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
Lord worth chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
please update this story i really really liked the chapter its something totally new plss update it more faster then u r other stories...
Lazypage chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is such a cool story. I appreciate the originality. Besides the story concept, I also liked how you portrayed Dumbledore at the beginning ( I wonder what he knows...). The voices that Harry hears-I especially enjoyed the third one, whichever one that is. I laughed at how deadpan gory those suggestions are.

The only thing that sort of struck me the wrong way is how merciless Harry is right off the bat. I know his self-concept is a little iffy right now, but I wished he had a moment of 'whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second' before he proceeded torturing people. Or after.

Anyway, great chapter. I would definitely read the next one.
Riddle7777 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is a brilliant plot device. I'm hoping to see something like a dark lord harry here...or even a light lord harry that is d clever puppetmaster...but it doesn't suit him as much as d dark role. Is this one of those fics where harry gets darker without realizing what he's becoming? Because I really love those!
kira and light chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Really amazing story, seems to be promising I actually like the premise of a super Harry but I think i have never seen it executet well without Harry beeing a mary sue

Voldemort was pretty competent himself and the reader can actually believe the duell, even if harry was using his powers for the first time, because he took them by suprise and attacked Nagini to destract LV. The spells were awesome, creative and pretty gruesome which i like

About the three wizards im pretty happy that you didnt go for shit like Slytherin or Merlin that would be boring and took psychpaths like the guy who tortured muggles and where azkaban would be created if im not wrong instead of goody two shoes. Are the other two also canon im not sure?

The only thing im wary about is the Penelope C. mention by the mains i really hate if people just using a canon name which are actually OC since they have virtually not two sentences dedicated to them in the books like Daphne, Susan, Tracy, Hannah and what not, just hope she wont be that important since i almost always hate OC
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Oops, I meant change the title and/or the global summary/description.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I almost didn't read this because of the title and description (Few people want to read a story that looks to be an angst fest with no likeable characters).

But I'm glad I did. OOTS is a great comic to, ahem, "borrow" from. :) (If only Rich would update more. Now that he's got his Kickstarter million, he seems less productive.)
And this was a refreshingly different story. Not sure if it would be confusing to those who didn't know the referenced OOTS plot.

Now, of course, Harry's epic Familicide spell has to extinct the entire extended family of Nargles, or something. :) Maybe Harry is responsible for the death of all Elves / the last air bender / Sasquatch / something fitting and humorous.

Consider changing the title to reflect that Harry still has a conscience and is not wallowing in angst (so far).
magitech chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Very interesting start and good to see a Harry who is willing to fight a war rather than Dumbles stupid "Protect the bad guys" shit he espouses.

Dumbles always struck me as someone totally happy to sacrifice thousands in the vague hope ONE evil bastard will kiss his butt and snivel "sorry Albus".
QE1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Interesting premise. I was surprised that of the three souls spliced with Harry's there was no Salazar Slytherin, Merlin, or even Grindelwald. I guess Merlin would not necessarily be dark enough but the other two are common enough choices. I know Emeric the Evil was mentioned in the books, were the other two from a canon source or your own creation?
erasi chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wow This story is awesome XD
Love it..and can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
A very interesting story.
DarkthShadow chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
HOLY SHIT! Harry was badass, cant wait to read the next chapter
BlueAbstract chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Yes! This is exactly what I've been looking for in a HP fic! Great grammar and spelling, flows well too. I look forward to seeing how this developes!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Fantastic beginning, I do enjoy a good Super!Harry story, unfortunately they're so very hard to find. The only real high quality ones that come to mind are Lucifael's 'Futures Insights' and 'A Long Journey Home' by Rakeesh. This is shaping up to be awesome, as I much prefer a more pragmatic Harry. I'm very curious as to how the rest of the characters will react to the new Harry. Can't wait for more.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21