Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
Great story how about a lot more exciting chapters?
noxenrom chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Great story, wish there was more.
EmbertoInferno chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
This right here is pure heroin. I'm a massive fan of OotS and I'm amazed no-one else has thought of this before now. It just works.

Don't suppose we'll get an update?
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Well, I imagine the biggest lie boomerang problem for Harry coming up, is a live Snape reporting surviving DEs version of the graveyard smackdown.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
"its, usually with a stern lecture about how he's really supposed to love Girl X and a nice pack of upgrades (Occlumency, no horcrux, unlocked "magical core," etc.), all without any real downside."

Well, maybe Harry, after the occlumency upgrade still let the scar pain distraction happen, at least kicks himself for taking first deal offered, without bargaining for a better deal. If they can send him back with part of his soul taken, and insert 3 shards from 3 different souls, you’d think they could remove the Voldy soul frag, easy peasy.
Maybe Harry can sick the 3 shards on the Voldy soul frag. The 3 shards do seem more independent and active, than the Voldy frag, which seems to need a plug-in and link up to Voldy, to do much. Otherwise, Voldy scar frag is mainly like a Voldy ESP antenna/receiver.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Damn, I think I'm most impressed with him bedding Penelope
Dzerx chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
Hope you continue this one day, spectacular story.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
I quite liked this! I'm usually not a fan of OP Harry, but I would like to see how he deals with Voldemort and Dumbledore. It seems like the other souls may have a negative influence on him.
HallowedExistence chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Great story so far, I hope one day you continue it!
Raeker chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
You won't continue this, will you? Such a shame...
INeedToReadManiStuff chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
Great work! Really hope that you'll continue it one day!
Seeker of Spiral Truths chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Hi there. Have you abandoned this story or is this just an extended hiatus? I'd really love to see the rest of it.
HappyTerrier chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Excellent story so far. I really like Harry and Penelope's conversation about how much better off Penelope is without Percy.
Chim Cheree chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Brillant story, and as, unlike with many others, there is actually an end in sight, I hope you find the motivation to continue it. Your Dumbledore's so in character that I can't wait to read the conversation he and Harry are going to have following his trip down memory lane.
biob1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016