Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
jonas.gloppen chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Hope you continue this, its brilliant!
Hawkin chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I always started that story and never quite finished the first chapter. Perhaps I was concerned with the personification of Fate that screamed cliché at first glance and yet, in hindsight, speaks of your talent. I should've simply trust you to deliver a good story, and that is what I did this time. What really struck me, and that I don't think we had the opportunity to see much in your other fic, was your description of magical duel. In most standard fic the wizards launch spells left and right, Stupefy, Reductor, Bombarda, and many more and yet the way you wrote the battles between Voldemort and Harry were quite vivid. The passage that brought this to mind is when Harry uses the tower itself to shield against Voldemort's spells - I could see in my head the shifting slabs of stone, I could imagine Voldemort hovering high above and Harry standing still behind his protection. I don't think I've seen many authors writing so well.

Hopefully, you will do us the pleasure of updating your fic in the near future.

Regards,
Basilisk
maesde chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Loved this so far! can't wait for more, hopefully you will update it eventually :).
saitt chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
One of the best and most interesting stories in the site. I really love when Harry, Riddle and Dumbledore(although we haven't seen him fighting yet) are powerful and badass in the fights. I hope you plan on finishing the story, thanks for writing it.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
This is one cool story.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep at it.
Fleetfox chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
INCREDIBLE
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
cool.
priqs chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
Awesome! Love your writing and the plot. Awesome action scene. I hope you're still working on this!
Conquering King chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
This is fucking amazing. Good show! Also, please write more.
rekrula chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
I don't see where you are going and now never will...but thanks for sharing!
rekrula chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Holy cow! I can't see this one having any type of happy ending...
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This is effing fantastic - why the hell haven't I read it before? I feel like I've failed DLP somehow by missing this, assuming it's there. If it continues in this vein it's an easy 5/5, but I guess it's technically too early to say that... but nice!
ANGRY REVIEWER chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
You know how bloody frequently your story gets mentioned on both the subreddit and DLP? You're doing a fine job. You've got the enemy (this story) to yellow HP and now you just need to finish it.

Write me more of this, babygirl. ;)
Akraken chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Very unique idea. I would love for you to expand on this, and make Harry suffer from some kind of Multiple Personality Disorder attack in the middle of him doing something important or crucial.
rpeh chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Very interesting start - thoroughly engaging. As a fellow fan of the Order of the Stick, it's interesting to see whether Dark Harry will follow the same sort of path as Dark Vaarsuvius. I'm certainly looking forward to finding out.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »