Reviews for The Lesser Sadness
CreepyReaper chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This. Is. Amazing. I really hope you're planning on continuing this, because it is 5 stars great, and I'd love to see where you're going with the hidden downside of Harry's deal. And the thing with Penelope was so well executed, I loved it
IronWolfe chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Busted. That's going to bite him in the ass. Fun story, can't wait to read more.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This is interesting and very easy to get drawn into. Looking forward to reading more.
JPElles chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Interesting story. Keep it up.
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Damn.
I wish this was a longer story...but i can see why you would want it shorter. Sigh.
Update in time for the holidays ?
WittyBasketcase chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I love this! Love , love , love it.
It's refreshing and original. That's hard to find after a decade of reading hp fics
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Dead Peter equals no freeing Sirius.
Lucius was the first to flee if your keeping in character which might mean him blaming Harry for killing "fine up standing purebloods "
loki0191 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Please update this, love where you're going with this and the pairing is brilliant!
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Vengeance, power, and victory, 3 conflicting but complementary ideals...I like it.
I have to admit I read the summary and thought this was going to be more...Kefka than anything else.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
I was imagining it was Snape that was going to blow this open for Dumbledore.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I kept expecting Harry to bust out a Familicide.
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Cool.. the voices in his head are like The Many from System Shock.. or the Executrix of House Ordos.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
please please please put out the next chapter, it's too good of a read to be left incomplete!
ev11 chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
While the sent back in time with super powers story has as you said been done to death. It looks like it's been sent back itself in the form of this story. It keeps all of the gratifying stomping of people who deserve it but showing deeper plots and potential outcomes. I particularly liked the line about how they shouldn't have made him into a martyr if they didn't want him to take faustian bargains on their behalf. I cant wait to see how Dumbledore will react when he learns what he's created.
Also the levity you manage to inject into a fairly dark story is amazing. The fact i can laugh about someone being called 'the evil' while still taking the story seriously is a testament to your skill. Looking forward to more in the future!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »