Reviews for Never Two Late
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2021
I can't tell you how I adored this story! Finally, they got their happy ending. I'm still smiling with tears in my eyes... Thank you for posting this amazing story!
paz chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Fabulous
Shadow's beauty chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Your story is awesome
SupaKoolCookieMonsta chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
awww that was cute! I wonder why Percy chose rebirth though? and what happened to annabeth?
MatthewsMommy102615 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's AMAMZING! I can't believe nobody else has made a good Percy Nico story like this!
Heart-A dark Abyss chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
You know what?!
You're a Wonderful... Amazing... (I am running out of words for you) writer!
I love you! I LOVE YOU!
One more thing...
Thank you.. Thank you! THANK YOU!
For this Amazing piece!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
I was a little apprehensive about the whole rebirth concept at first, but you managed to make it work. Good Job!
Willzi1 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Plz no smut. I'm still think of Percy of like... twelve
NicodiAngeloknowsShadows chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
This is the first fanfiction that accomploshed something great. With Percy's letter to Nico. It made me cry. You have no idea how long I have, and still am, longing for a letter like that from a boy. Eventhough the letter was written to Nico, not me, it is most probably the closest this teen will ever get to something like that. At least I can take comfort in the knowledge that other gay teens can achieve happiness. Great story so far, and please write more! With EVEN MORE flufffffffff!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
I love this story so much that I cried. It's beautiful in every way possible and I couldn't imagine a better story. Keep on writing you are a true artist!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
This was really cute. I absolutely loved all the fluffiness. Plus, I haven't seen many ideas like this before. Very awesome -
starsigna13 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I was listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran when I read this and I just couldn't stop smiling.
Topaz Faye chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
My holy hell, this story ROCKS! You're one of a kind, my friend. Your work here is so captivating, romantic, touching... It leaves me breathless and yearning for more :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Second time reading this and it still made me cry!XD
KittyinShadows chapter 5 . 4/4/2015