Reviews for Falling
Drarry-Lisa chapter 48 . 9/7
You really must mark this story complete...
awesomeness01449 chapter 1 . 6/25
Who else cried while reading this?
TwistedIrish chapter 48 . 11/15/2013
Alright I just have to say its been a LONG time since I enjoyed a fanfiction with an OC as one of the main characters this much. Most of them tend to focus on the OC far to much. You however found a perfect balance. So I say again GREAT fic! I really enjoyed reading this!
madclifton chapter 34 . 4/15/2013
Aww
madclifton chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
Draco in Ravenclaw? Hmm... Yeah I think he has Slytherin and Ravenclaw qualities. Anyhow, I really like this story so far.
madclifton chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Hey. This is pretty awesome so far. Never came across to a fic with Snape's kid in it. I like Kali- badass.
RockQueen98 chapter 48 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I found it a few days ago, and have been reading it in my spare time since. I really like the emotion you contain in your writing, and also how amazingly you wrote about Draco's self harm.
Well done, this is certainly going in my favourites! 3
Charlie Raey chapter 43 . 9/28/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I mean, I knew what was going to happen, but OH. MY. GAWED.
Charlie Raey chapter 42 . 9/28/2012
Woah! So hawt! I LOVE-ED CHU!
Charlie Raey chapter 41 . 9/28/2012
my heart leapt out of my mouth hen harry fell. i was just staring, misty-eyed at the words...
Charlie Raey chapter 34 . 9/27/2012
ahem...even though there wasnt enough detail *stares pointedly right BACK AT YOU* it as very sweet and cute:3
Charlie Raey chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
I...I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING...SOMETHING SLYTHERIN AND NOT BLAISE...GIMMIE!
Charlie Raey chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
woah damn. first, love the tension with Sev. SO AMAZINGLY FUNNY ALMOST DIED ON MY FLOOR LAUGHING. Seriously. My roommates came in and asked if I waas alright. I pointed to the screen. So funny!

Ahem.

LOVE YOU SO HARDCORE FOR THE DRACOXHARRY ACTION!
Charlie Raey chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
woah. i bet hermione and blaise where like WTF OMIGOD when they started BICKERING so cute!
Charlie Raey chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
teehee. so happy:) like BURSTING with fucking JOY right now!