Reviews for Now & Then
haylee21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
oh my god...that was beautiful...love it!
taynemmsmama chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Beautifully written.
Peanut1981 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Great writing just one thing that confused me when they first broke up he wanted the extra money bc she was talking to her mother in Iceland during one of her crisis' but in the flashback with the waffle iron she said her mom had passed when she was four. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.
I hope when the contest is over you continue I'd like to see if they wind up together and if he really sells to newtons
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Loved the story. I'm confused about one part though.,. During the argument about Bella owing $40 for utilities Edward tells Bella she owes the money because of the 800 phone calls she made to her mom during her breakdown in Iceland... But then during the waffle scene they talk about the fact that Bella's mom died when she was four. ...

Edward may be older, but if think he still has as much growing up to do as Bella does. Seems like they are determined to make it though.

I'm with Bella though, selling to Newtons after sacrificing their relationship is kind of a slap in the face. On the flip side though it might be the only thing that keeps them from making the same mistakes again.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20