Reviews for Now & Then
FoxxyJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Oh wow, this was amazing. I was this Bella except the age gap was 13 years. Wow, you absolutely nailed it with him worrying about her moving on one day without him and sabotaging it. God, this brought back memories. Amazing. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Lizzie Paige chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Incredible story, I just love it. So well written, with the then and now, in a way that made me feel like I knew this couple. Even though Bella was the younger one, she gave more of herself to Edward and their relationship than he was prepared to. I know we get an explanation from him in the end, but think that he should have realised, or admitted, so much earlier what he was doing to them.

It would be great to read a bit more from here on of this couple. Thanks for the story and for sharing it with us :)
NKubie chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
What an amazing story! It exemplifies everything that people judge about why May-December romances won't work, and yet made it no less clear why it could. I felt all of the ups and downs and in-betweens. Excellent job!

I'm putting a note to myself to make sure to follow you (if I don't already), when this contest is over.

Good luck!

xo
Nan
NY13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
oh I really liked it and I loved the theme of wanting then but not dwelling on it for the sake of now...very good...except E needs to never say 'firm tits' to her again
Pickkla chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
The contuity error in this really screwed up my good opinion of this story. The mother is getting calls from her adult daughter, yet the mother died years before. This plot mistake made it hard to continue, but I did read until the end. I read through your reviews and saw quite a few mention it so I guess I feel better now about my confusion, knowing that I'm not alone. There were also other mistakes and confusing parts, as other readers have also brought to your attention so I won't repeat. You need to have a thorough edit of this.

I've been reading all of the entries and the reviews to see if my opinion falls into line with other readers, and so far I have. This entry is different because there are big mistakes, but something else - this entry has far more anonymous reviews than any other entry in the contest. Very intriguing. Just an observation from an observant bystander. Obvious mistakes and anonymous reviews raise my curiosity for an entry in any contest. I'm curious to see who the author of this is, who the Beta was, and if the contuity mistakes will be fixed when the story is loaded onto the real account. I hope so. It wasn't a bad entry, just had big issues with the character timeline and other mistakes, things pretty big for a contest, which really surprises me due to the amount of "reviews" this has, something that's deceiving. Maybe this is a new author?
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh my god! That just bumped to the top of my list! Beautiful! I loved every second of this fic! Thanks so much and good luck.
modernsafari chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Really really really sweet. I loved their then moments. I wouldn't mind reading more of their future:)
Denny52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
My goodness, that was so good! Well written and the characters...so wonderful. Great job!
mnnlisa chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I very much enjoyed the "now" and "then" aspect of the story and would love to eventually more about their now. Thank you for sharing.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I never ever cry while reading. I get a lump in my throat, my pulse might race and I might get hot an bothered ... but you made me literally, physically shed a tear.. or two. Your accurate and painful description of life going on after a break up , of the the continuous feeling of loss and a love that never fades to linger, even though you physically get on with life, but the pain just never stopping... I've been there and reading your words brought it all back with a force I wasn't even prepared for. So, I know for a fact, that your writing is excellent. Your scattering of humorous input, between sobs and tears and the refreshing outspoken hardships between two people in spite of a break up , the remembering of the good things.. all that was moving, at times made it lighter and easier to bear, but most of all it felt so real. I know. Because I was there myself.
Although this is an anonymous contest, and although in the real beginning of this piece I tripped over some repetitious word use or some minor wording related things , towards the middle and especially in the last third of it, I had a feeling that I know you and the way you write and have me in emotional distress... so , I cannot wait to see who you are. Thank you for this. My heart is still heavy from the major flashbacks I was faced with early this morning , but nevertheless, bringing back emotions and long forgotten feelings, and in this case a very likely HEA, have made my day and I just know, that this story will linger for quite some time . One more thing .. I really loved the idea of the Then and Now, the altering between what was, how it began and how it turned out. I've seen this before in another story, but still, it was perfectly put to use here again .. xoxo
Ninkita chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh lord, this was beautiful, but so painful in parts! Loved it!
pinktomate chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Lovely!
I hope you win!
goldenstorm21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Aaahhhh I NEED more. Loved it. I really hope you continue this once the contest is over.
AllyVera chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Not ashamed to admit, this one made my eyes leak! Loved it. So very...real. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Good luck!
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Sooo good! Love these two and their banter!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »