Reviews for Rhymes with Shmaliens
125b chapter 7 . 4/30
neccowaferlover chapter 1 . 3/31
Loved it. I always love the stories that have Jack and Xander in them because i can see how alike they are. This was well done and I loved the interactions between them. I would love to see more from you.
chaoswizard chapter 7 . 2/8
Keep it comimrg please it has a good story line to it.
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 2/5
Strangely familiar... looking forward to seeing Xander in one of the SG teams...making sure I flag it this time.
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 2/4
It appears that Xander will be lucky that he is being watched by the first group.
Leicontis chapter 7 . 2/3
Happy to hear that you're following up on a fun fic! Best wishes for your original novels as well - my wife transitioned from fanfiction to short-format original fiction a couple years back, and I've seen a lot of other FFNet authors talk about their original work, so I can totally understand you being busy on other (potentially profitable) projects.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
ahaha old man Jack seeing Xander in action.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Man with balls of steel.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Poor Xander. Though I wouldn't be suprised if she used some scrying spell or something

Darth willow would murdervthem and their family.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Xander Harris and the bout of occupational craziness.

Lol Xander and the tent statement .

I hope willow like gives him a magical detox or cleaning down.. It's been a long time since it's been in his mouth.
Tsamoka chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
This was fun to read. I can't wait to see the sequels. Keep up the good work! :)
Twilight Dusk chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
You realize if you've got the Colonel, Xander, and Jon running around there's just way too much of Jack, right?
rednaxela12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I truly hope to find a sequel to this posted at some point. it is Quite good.
Nate chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Ugh - So SG1 gets off with ignoring orders again? Yeah piss on this shit.
Noooo Aime chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Hi !
Hoooo that was great ! I love it !

Une fan ;)