Reviews for My Life at the Museum
Goddess.of.strength14 chapter 1 . 4/3
please update
anonymouscsifan chapter 43 . 12/23/2017
I hope you update again and soon.
Taz taz chapter 43 . 11/30/2017
Hi! So I know you haven’t updated in a while, but really really hope you do intend to finish this story! I adore Kenna, she’s a gorgeous character and I can’t wait for her and Ahk to finally admit their feelings dammit!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 43 . 3/12/2017
Can you please just get to the third movie already!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Just a fan chapter 43 . 2/15/2017
I really liked this story! But its been a while since it was updated. I hope you plan on doing more chapters and go into the third movie. Love Akh he's awesome!
HistorianKate chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
I really like this so far! Oh! Just an FYI: the stone box that ancient Egyptian coffins were placed in are spelled sarcophagi (singular) or sarcophgus (plural). You were pretty close though! Please, do keep up the good work! :)
DimensionJumperAlpha chapter 43 . 1/30/2017
This is awesome. Love the play idea. It's so cute how Ake shows his affection to Mekenna. You are doing a great job, can't wait to see the next chapter and where the future of this story goes.
arwenishtar chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
This musical is HILARIOUS! For some reason, I find it funny that Ahkmenrah is acting the role in the musical everyone thought of him as at first-a mummy bent on revenge. HAHAHA! I'm just curious about why McKenna wrote the book that way, since Ahk isn't evil.
painted heart chapter 42 . 12/30/2016
Really enjoyed this story look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 42 . 12/24/2016
Bet their going to need Sac's special medical care after all the injuris their getting, hahaha
Shayde Revelle chapter 41 . 12/24/2016
Lol, I was at the end of the chapter, thinking that I had no idea what was going on.. Then I scrolled up and read the AU.
arwenishtar chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
I love how protective Ahkmenrah is of Keena, claiming that she's a friend of the royal family. I'm pretty sure he's right about how Egyptian royalty treated people who didn't respect them. Honestly, I like this story so far and hope you update soon. (Of course, it being the holiday season, updating is kind of hard.) :)
Things took a slightly morbid turn at the end, what with talking about executions, but I rather liked that element. I also liked that Keena was like, "Oooo-Tell me more!" How many people do you know who would say that? This is coming from someone who watches "Forensic File" and the Law and Order series...
I feel kind of behind on reviewing your story, lol. Can't wait to read more!
P.S. If I had friends in the museum like Keena, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them if I was being bullied.
arwenishtar chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
I LOVE the Beauty and the Beast song! Nice touch! Kota chasing away Octavius and Jedediah was an even better touch.
LadyAeterna chapter 43 . 6/21/2016