Reviews for Starting Over
BakerBen101 chapter 8 . 5/15
Laughing as the League and the Team jump on the Batman/Wonder Woman ship.
Oh yes, it's all coming together, finally.
WindAuthor chapter 12 . 5/15
Please update!
YellowBeetle123 chapter 8 . 4/26
Now I kinda wanna see a Young Justice/X-Men Evolution crossover...
OH MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Oof
Marshmellon27 chapter 12 . 2/22
Oh my gosh! I love this storyyyyyy! I especially love that Barry is Flash in this! I’ve been trying to find more stories with Barry in them and goodness I love the Wally/Barry bonding moments! Your a blessing! I’m excited for the next update!
Sir Mordred chapter 2 . 2/10
I'm assuming that you didn't know Flashpoint till you read the comics yet it would be really fun if you read the entire history of the DC comics verse All the various crisis as in plural Especially Crisis on Infinite Earth's , Final Crisis , Infinite Crisis and etc
Blackdrake chapter 12 . 2/5
Im sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better. Don't push yourself to much. As much as I love your story, health is more important. Especially in a time like this, with this entire corona-mess.

With which I don't mean, that you should stop updating, if you feel up to it. Like I said, I love your story and as always look forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice evening.
Blackdrake

PS: I wouldn't be surprised if Kid Flash uses that excuse to run to Star City to be there for his girlfriend, just to appear shortly after the action is over. Would be so typical for him.
GreeKnight chapter 12 . 2/4
Great update, good interactions between Batman & Green Arrow and Artemis & Perdita.
Falconress chapter 12 . 2/4
Exciting!
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 2/4
Neat extra.

And peri is such a good queen.

—-

"So you and this...Kid Flash. You are, in love?" Perdita was laid back in bed, staring at the plain white ceiling above. Since they were in hiding, and inside a room where no one was supposed to be checked in, turning on the TV was much too risky. Even turning on the lights to play cards was a no go. So that just left the two blondes to chat in the dark room with only the moonlight to accompany them.

"I...well..." Artemis coughed, "Yeah. I love him. More than I have loved anyone else before, except, maybe my mom."

"Have you told him this? That you love him." Perdita turned onto her side, looking at Artemis who was sitting slightly left of the window and out of sight of any passing helicopters, her eyes set on the door with her bow resting on her lap.

"Of course I told him. We've told each other that we love each other lots of times."

"What I mean is, have you told him how much you love him. To the degree you just described to me."

"Um, well not exactly like that. But that might be...too emotional for him. Wall- I mean, Kid Flash, is not the most serious of guys. He might not take the...intensity of my feelings well."

"You believe he does not love you the same way?"

"I...well no, but- can we stop talking about this? This is embarrassing."

"Oh, I am sorry. I just... Have not had much opportunity to do, how do you say, the 'girl talk'. Being queen of Vlatava takes up much of my time."

Artemis chuckled, "I bet. Don't you get free time though? Hang out with friends?"

Perdita smiled slightly, "I am afraid my time as queen has left me with little time to be free. Nor have any I can truly call, friends. I have many who I cherish of course, ministers and officials who have my confidence and are most trustworthy. But they are more often than not, decades ahead of me in age and mind."

"You know, I'm still amazed that you are the queen of a country when you are only ten years old."

—-

Heheheh.
Xenvic chapter 12 . 2/4
what world is DC extra #7 in?
vjcoro chapter 12 . 2/3
Hey your back! This was a great chapter, really loved the interaction between Artemis and the queen!
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 2/3
Good chapter.
CyberActors15 chapter 11 . 1/31
Okay I really enjoy this story. It is well written and comedic and has kept me invested from the moment I picked it up. I very much enjoy it.
I can't wait for the next update.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 10 . 12/26/2020
Burner phones are not illegal. At all. Not even close. All a burner phone is is a prepaid cellphone purchased anonymously, which is as simple as paying cash in a cheap store that doesn't keep camera footage more than a few days. At that point, you have a legal phone you can make calls on that has no connection to you. Of course, every call you make creates a history on that phone, which in turn means information to match the phone to you. The term "burner" means that after the first call, the phone has a history and so to keep anonymity you "burn" a phone after a single use and get a new one.

Never forget that half of the United States' Bill of Rights boils down to "if the police have to work harder because a citizen refuses to cooperate, they stop harassing the civilian and do things the hard way."