Reviews for Starting Over
What’s going to happen next for the story?
Loving your work on this tale, can’t wait to see how Batman and the Arrow duo save the young queen. Also I really liked the mom joke between Wonder Woman and the team, maybe we could see some more mom like behavior from her. Also can you have the team change their name to Young Justice, so that they will have the official team name they should have had?
darkchannel30 chapter 12 . 9/24
I love this and I would love to see a Static shock crossover
Certainly an interesting idea, to universe hop from a variant of Injustice to a variant of the DCAU. The interactions Ade sense, and I find the initial panic the Team felt quite believable. (They just got back form Injustice: how could they not?)

(Just one minor quibble: Justice League/Justice League Unlimited takes place in the same continuity as Batman: The Animated Series, where Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl all appear.
So Batman does have sidekicks in the Justice League Cartoon: they just couldn't appear because of the Network banning all Batman characters beyond Batman and super obscure Bat-Villains (yes, really: it's called the Bat Embargo).
Superman even helped out Robin once in his own show.
(It's also stated in supplemental material that Wally is the Third Flash, and that he was Kid Flash before becoming the Flash.)

That said, if you want this to be completely AU and make it so that Batman doesn't have Robin yet, that's completely fine; and it's understandable, since not everyone knows about that fact.
I just wanted to let you know about this, since thinking that Sidekicks don't exist in the Justice League universe is a pretty common mistake in this type of crossover.)
Daises1005118 chapter 12 . 9/3
Hope your feeling better. Can't wait for the next update.
BakerBen101 chapter 8 . 5/15
Laughing as the League and the Team jump on the Batman/Wonder Woman ship.
Oh yes, it's all coming together, finally.
WindAuthor chapter 12 . 5/15
Please update!
YellowBeetle123 chapter 8 . 4/26
Now I kinda wanna see a Young Justice/X-Men Evolution crossover...
OH MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Oof
Marshmellon27 chapter 12 . 2/22
Oh my gosh! I love this storyyyyyy! I especially love that Barry is Flash in this! I’ve been trying to find more stories with Barry in them and goodness I love the Wally/Barry bonding moments! Your a blessing! I’m excited for the next update!
Sir Mordred chapter 2 . 2/10
I'm assuming that you didn't know Flashpoint till you read the comics yet it would be really fun if you read the entire history of the DC comics verse All the various crisis as in plural Especially Crisis on Infinite Earth's , Final Crisis , Infinite Crisis and etc
Blackdrake chapter 12 . 2/5
Im sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better. Don't push yourself to much. As much as I love your story, health is more important. Especially in a time like this, with this entire corona-mess.

With which I don't mean, that you should stop updating, if you feel up to it. Like I said, I love your story and as always look forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice evening.
Blackdrake

PS: I wouldn't be surprised if Kid Flash uses that excuse to run to Star City to be there for his girlfriend, just to appear shortly after the action is over. Would be so typical for him.
GreeKnight chapter 12 . 2/4
Great update, good interactions between Batman & Green Arrow and Artemis & Perdita.
Falconress chapter 12 . 2/4