Reviews for Starting Over
Blackdrake chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
A new chapter! Oooh!
That was not sarcastic, I'm really happy. And as always a really awesome one. A bit lacking in action, but not every hero gig comes with fist fights, sadly. And Batman and Green Arrow did the right thing. To take Vertigo in, under these circumstances would have been a hollow victory. HE would have been out in under a week. Even if he was found guilty, his supporters would probably just state, that the justice league took justice in their own hands and that Vertigo at the time had diplomatic immunity, or some bullshit like that.
I don't really understand how politics work.

Like always I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Bye,
Blackdrake
Jebest4781 chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
this was quite good to read here
Falconress chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
Something's going to go wrong, isn't it.
JumpingToaster chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
Where are Bat's regular partners anyway?
Wonderg25 chapter 10 . 10/24/2020
This book is so good!
Danny Hellcat chapter 10 . 10/23/2020
You're extras at the bottom of your chapters. are those just little one offs or do you plan to make real fics out of them, because some of them seem entertaning.
SakuraAnne7583 chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
when is conner going to meet clark' s parents I want to see the superboy finally feel accepted
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 10/2/2020
Hope you do a Teen Titans, Devil May Cry, or Fate/Stay Night crossover snippet next.
Night chapter 10 . 9/20/2020
Lol Robin is now the Dragon Born.
quangnguyentran720 chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
Update Once A Hero, Always A Hero please
coronadomontes chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
good
JumpingToaster chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
Where are the animated junior associates of Batman right now anyway?
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
"One, is for you to keep this all strictly between you, the original League, and the team of visitors. And no, that is not because the League is trying to be above everyone else and keep secrets, but for the safety of our young friends. Two, whether you like it or not, in a way you are the closest thing to a family Artemis has right now. Three, she needs an identity connected to someone in this world." Batman paused at the last part, waiting for Arrow to take it in.

"No. Nuh uh. No way. I am still a very eligible bachelor. I don't need people to think I had a secret daughter for the past fourteen years."

"I'm sixteen. And 'very eligible'? Sounding pretty desperate there, old man."

"Now listen here, little green archer. To an unrefined kid like you, I might look old. But to women with good taste I'm-"

"Ha! 'Women with good taste', give me a break!"

"You little-"

—-

Lol

And now, to save Perdita.
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
The skyrim reference killed me lmao
Blackdrake chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
Awesome new chapter. Green Arrow is starting to learn to appreciate Artemis. After all, who wouldn't, she is really cool.
But if I'm not mistaken Speedy did get a minor role on justice league unlimited. Maybe he could appear sometime during the story. Just with a different name, cause as Ollie said, that name makes no sense. I liked Arsenal.
Im also looking forward to the confrontation between green Arrow and Batman vs Count Vertigo. I'm curious which Count he will be. The same like in the TV Show Arrow, who only uses darts filled with drugs, or the one from the young justice universe. The meta human. If it is the latter, Artemis really should have warned those two. Otherwise this will be a bit difficult. I have no doubt that those two will able to push through in the end, but still.
As always looking forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice evening.