Reviews for Starting Over
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
The skyrim reference killed me lmao
Blackdrake chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
Awesome new chapter. Green Arrow is starting to learn to appreciate Artemis. After all, who wouldn't, she is really cool.
But if I'm not mistaken Speedy did get a minor role on justice league unlimited. Maybe he could appear sometime during the story. Just with a different name, cause as Ollie said, that name makes no sense. I liked Arsenal.
Im also looking forward to the confrontation between green Arrow and Batman vs Count Vertigo. I'm curious which Count he will be. The same like in the TV Show Arrow, who only uses darts filled with drugs, or the one from the young justice universe. The meta human. If it is the latter, Artemis really should have warned those two. Otherwise this will be a bit difficult. I have no doubt that those two will able to push through in the end, but still.
As always looking forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice evening.
Blackdrake
M.v.j.M chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
I really enjoyed this chapter with the queen, can’t wait for the next one.
Falconress chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
Well... It could have gone worse.
Jebest4781 chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
Looking really good here
Kyrianae Narii chapter 10 . 9/17/2020
... O.o Suddenly I kinda want to see a story where Robin is the Dragonborn, and is very confused about how the hell that could of happend.
goldenhue chapter 9 . 9/2/2020
I laughed so hard at the 'mom' incident! :)
goldenhue chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
I love the dialogue. Well done!
goldenhue chapter 6 . 9/2/2020
I love Wonderbat!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2020
Please update Once A Hero, Always A Hero
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/23/2020
The Young Justice will actually make a great difference here because in their world they created a great team.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This story is intriguing but this version of the Justice league are very skilled and powerful not that their Justice league is weak.
Desiree J chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
I liked that moment when the team called Diana mom, its holesome. And of course Oliver and Artemis would argue, that seems like something they'd do.
highlander348 chapter 9 . 8/15/2020
Great chapter! I love seeing the romance between Zee and Robin. It’s so cute!
Will Kaldur get a romance of his own? Supergirl is close to his age and that would be cool. Maybe Batgirl. Barbara is smart and tenacious after all. Stargirl could be another possibility.
I just hate seeing Aqualad on the sidelines while everybody else on the Team is paired up. Please give it some serious thought.
Cheers!