Reviews for Starting Over
WindAuthor chapter 7 . 7/31/2020
I want some Martian and Kryptonian bonding time!
WindAuthor chapter 7 . 7/31/2020
Well Batman, prepare to be beat at you t own game
Desiree J chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Nice to see you updating so fast (btw if ur taking seggestions id say that it would be really adorable to seedick sleeply call bruce dad. Just an idea you dont have to do it)
JaggerK chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Batman has got to be trying to track them done from the other end.

Something off about Superboy? No. Why would you think that?

Hey, is anyone going to loop in GA? At some point he's going to notice this Archer Girl with weapons and techniques suspiciously like his on the news.
JaggerK chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
Luci!

That was an excellent chapter too.
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
I always love dimension travel fics ... thanks for the update!
robert32514 chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
Awesome. Let's see how this goes.
Desiree J chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
I love the DC extras idea
Falconress chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
YES! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
Ha! Lucifer! O.o

—-

Looking up towards the Dark Knight who was leading the group, a warm smile spread across the Amazonian's lips, "Batman is not the easiest man to understand, nor does he let anyone truly inside his heart. But I know for a fact that he is one of the most kind, and selfless humans in this dark world. He does not yield, does not bend, and does not allow concessions, especially with himself. He is stubborn yet understanding. It is one of the many things that so admire about him."

Unbeknownst to Wonder Woman, Robin's eyes were wide under his domino mask, his mouth slightly agape. Back in his dimension, Wonder Woman was...polite to Batman at best. He was under the impression she did not really like him to be honest but this Wonder Woman. The way she spoke, the words she used, the face she made when she look at his mentor. It was the complete opposite of the cool and slightly indifferent look his dimension Wonder Woman made towards his own foster father. If he did not know any better, he would call it...

Love? Possibly? It was kind of mind blowing.

Cute and Megan blabbing about wally and Artemis. Lol

Agent A!

Zatanna learning her older self dated Batman.

And Batman learns they know his identity, and the others. To a degree.

And hearing about hawk woman.
highlander348 chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
I wish Rocket was with the Team. How come you didn’t include her in the story? She would have made a good pairing with Aqualad.
Phantom Ice chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
I'm very excited for the continuation of this fic. It's shaping up to be a lot of fun, and all the character interactions so far are excellent. I'm happy to see you pick it back up.
M.v.j.M chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
I loved this chapter I hope there are more with Alfred in them, please update soon :)
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
good
Jebest4781 chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
oh boy this is gonna get interesting on both the main story here and the extra one
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »