Reviews for Before the Song Dies
Infinity Blue chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
.god...I dug this up when I was just looking at some old stories. That was beautiful, beautifully written, and ah SO SAD! That last sentence made me all teary...great job, hope to see you writing more stuff in the future!
ephemereal chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
OMG! I haven't cried this much since I saw RENT last summer...that was so great...loved it.
DrenchedinWine chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
hi! loved this story too! (i just read the one from mimi's pov/history) awesome! i totally love your writing style:) hey, could you write a story with roger's history/rent from his pov too? :P just an idea. keep writing! im lovin it:)
Cabbie23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
WOW! That was really good! I was crying! I hope that you continue writing my Rent stories!
BohemianBabe8504 chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
The last paragraph was breath-takingly beautiful.

Great Job!
Lola chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
szl;ke5uaospei5u (and pasieu. ;) you fucking evil angst whore. LOL. this is awful. how the hell am I supposed to work on PluSku now? aseio5uaseio. this is just... lovely. and awful. love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
ah, very good stuff. keep it up!
julie chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
::flails:: this was soo sad. just... sadness.

but goodness as well. yay!
becca chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
So frelling sad, Dulc3ey! What the hell? And why didn't you TELL me taht you posted something? ::kicks you:: ::but not too hard::

I feel like I haven't read anything from you in ages. You'll have to work on that. Mmhmm.
Liss chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Wow. You made me cry. It's beautiful. (And for me to cry over a Roger/Mimi, you better believe I mean it.) Just beautiful.