Reviews for Academy of the Cybermen
PSW chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
Very good story! Episode-ish, really ... I could just picture that whole last scene in the go-go club as if the actors were there in front of me. :-) Thx for writing!
HiVizJefford chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Everything about this story was perfect. Never mind it features one of my favourite Doctors and some of my favourite companions, but the dialogue was brilliantly in character, and the story flowed excellently. A truly great read.
Raven chapter 10 . 5/3/2017
I really REALLY liked this! It was very well written. Very very good job!
TheVirtuoso chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
I never knew what treasures I was missing by not watching classic who before now. Jamie is my favourite companion (so far, I'm only up to the start of the 3rd's run) and you have his voice perfectly! And his interactions with the Doctor.
I can't wait to read the rest of this.
IWantColouredRain chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Lovely way to end it.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Nice ending! You really gave me a shock at one point (and you can probably guess at what point that was)!

I really really like the title you gave this chapter. :-)

Looking forward to your next tale!
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Thanks for giving us such a good story. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Marie1964 chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Definitely a brilliant story! I haven't seen or heard anything of Ian and Barbara besides watching The Aztecs, but it was nice to see both old and new combinations of the companions. I imagine that Barbara would definitely have some words of eisdom about changing the past, and I could very clearly see the Brigadier teasing him about Cameca, and the Doctor's temper tantrum.

I would have LOVED to see, however, more about the conversion. I think there should have been a greater crisis on Jamie's part as he was torn between resisting the implant, and/or a talk about Jamie, perhaps unwittingly, needing council and comfort from his ordeal.
IWantColouredRain chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Jamie! Brave idiot, I hope he'll be okay.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Yikes! Hope they get there in time! Oh, that brave Jamie, bless his heart! I love this, and how you're writing the various beloved characters.

But, oh, the cliffhanger!
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Uh oh...Jamie's in bind here! Hurry! Man you're great at getting me excited for the next installation. I can't wait to see more.
Marie1964 chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Is it bad that I think it would be more interesting to see Jamie as a Cyberman? I would be interested to see if his love for the Doctor would be enough to save him.
Amydiddle chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
Dang it cliff hanger
Marie1964 chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
It was nice to see Jamie one-up Zoe with his [popular] dancing. Darn you and your infamous cliffhangers!
Marie1964 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
At first I was thinking that the person with the camera would be Sarah Jane, because she would be the Third Doctor companion most likely to use one. I still think more of Three's era than Two when it comes to the Brigadier.
I'm not sure if his 'over my dead body' is too soon or not.
It was nice having a scene with Barbara and Jamie interacting, after the couple where she interacted with Zoe.
I also really liked the Brigadier and Barbara butting heads for a bit, since they have such strong personalities.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »