Reviews for Blown by the Winds of Chance
ShadowFire91 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Was not bad.

Eventhough your changing of perspective was a little bit confusing, maybe you should make it moire clearly, where which part starts or ends.

But beside it was interesting :)

GO on like this

ShadowFire
Jemma Blackwell chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I hope you update soon! I like your descriptions of Harry, especially.
Boy of the Ocean chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Cappie, darling, you did fine. I rather enjoyed Draco's lack of wit. It emphasizes how deeply Harry affects him. That he should not be so quick with his tongue illustrates the confusion that he feels and the overwhelming wave of his emotions.

Well done indeed.

Nicolas
beautiful disaster chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Wonderful chapter.

Don't worry,

Your Draco's excellent.

- b.d
Jon-Kun chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Yet again another good story. Go you!
the cultural dictionary of Japan chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
hey, I love where you are taking this fic. Draco is like WOAH...! But more so than that, the guys are really violent in a really sexy way. Its also very, very, dark-which is something Harry Potter naturally is. Keep up the good work, okiez? I expect more soon, ne?
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
I'm loving this story please please write more and if you could please E-mail me when I do I would be SO happy, my e-mail is

and

please e-mail me. _
Cat chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Nice, very nice. I would have to say I'm very pleased with this fic. You're one of the few people that I think have truely captured what I believe Harry should really be like. We'll see what the author does but by far Harry the way you wright him is by far my favorite.

Cat
mistykasumi chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Wow! This is very emotional, very deep. I love it!
Noone in Particular chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Good start! YAY!
RoMayDrako chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Interesting, hope you wright more soon. You capture the style of Harry Potter really good :) good job
Boy of the Ocean chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I like it...but...MORE DRACO!
poku poku ninah chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
great start...! keep up the good work, okay? I love draco/harry pairings!
beautiful disaster chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
amazing

brilliant

can't wait

for next

chapter

- b.d
Slashybubble chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
oh please continue i absoultly LOVE this nd there should be more