Reviews for Audax At Fidelis
InsaneRabbit chapter 9 . 10/6/2018
Wow. Honestly, you have really impressed me. The "PJO characters must protect Harry" trope has been done hundreds of times, but this one stands out to me. It's so (for lack of a better word) realistic. Unlike most of the fan fictions I've read, you took time to flesh out the characters decision to go on the quest. Everything, from thought processes to dialogue was almost entirely in character. Not perfect, but I am no means complaining. You see, as great as they are, the target audience of PJO and Harry Potter is indeed children, and therefore characters like Malfoy are left at "racist bully" for their actions. Nothing in either series struck me as so real. In particular, I'm complimenting the segment where Nico is assessing the Slytherins behavior, and how they manipulate those around them. It honestly made me think more about the houses, and what the characters might actually, realistically be like in the books. What they actually might do, and say, outside of when Harry
sees them. We never really get to see the Slytherins smarts in the books. Your portrayal of that was ingenuous.
Heyo chapter 20 . 9/17/2018
No... another great adventure gone... Oh well, I loved it while I could. This one took me a while to read; the chapters were satisfyingly long, no spelling/ grammar errors, and perfect detail. If you ever want to rewrite the story or if you find the inspiration to continue, I'd love to support you. Thank you!

Ps. I hope to maybe capture a book that you make someday!
DaghterofTheMoon chapter 3 . 9/16/2018
I loved it! I like how you are going to introduce Moaning Myrtle into the story. And by the way, what does ' In Ictu Oculi ' mean?
DaghterofTheMoon chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
I loved it! The whole thing! especially the last 3 sentences. Speaking of which, I sense that some cake is in order.
DaghterofTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
I love it! I love crossovers, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. So put it together, and BOOM! A story that I will not take my eyes off or not stop thinking about until I have finished the entire story!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2018
Good luck. I know you’ll do great things. Maybe I’ll buy your novels someday. :)
paperflowerz0 chapter 20 . 9/8/2018
jk ily and have a nice day. good luck for your upcoming projects, and remember that there are some that loves your so called cringeworthy story...
paperflowerz0 chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
this isn't cringeworthy at all. cry
paperflowerz0 chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I hope you can't eat any sweets and biscuits this month
Sinnobaddo chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
this story was amazing. I'm glad you're pursuing your dreams, but quite sad that this story has ended. I've never been able to find another fanfiction of this caliber. Once yoh upgrade you really can't go back. Thank you so much for this story, and the 3 years that I've been reading it really have been wonderful. I hope to read some of your own published works in the future.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2018
I’m sad, but not surprised, to hear you won’t be continuing this story. You may think it’s cringe worthy but I really enjoyed it. Your writing had a tone that I thought was unique. You can take the compliment or judge me I don’t care either way. Good luck on your original work.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2018
Please please update, I really love this story. I read it all in a day and it’s really good. You don’t have to update of course, I get if you have other things going on, but please just consider it? And if you really aren’t planning to ever return to this story, can you maybe tell us. The false hope is killing me, and I’m sure your other readers feel the same. Thank you.
brookeyy14 chapter 19 . 8/18/2018
wow. super impressed! I know you have not updated in a long time but please update soon! i want to see the prank, find out what’s really going on with apollo, and read this amazing story! I truly love it and it’s one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2018
Why is mcgonnagall still writing hogwarts acceptance letters on the day of welcoming feast?
Questoris chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
On a power scale of 1-10, with 1 being the weakest and vice versa, how would have the Nine compared to the Nuckelavee in a one-on-one fight? I'm assuming the monster is far more powerful than your average wild centaur and whatnot?