Reviews for The Devil You Know
fantotal chapter 21 . 6/4
I love this storie.
Can you continue, please?
missmerlyn1994 chapter 21 . 5/18
Cette histoire est géniale j'espère qu'un jour tu la continuerait
ninjaaa0006 chapter 21 . 5/15
Iove this and hope you update. Also wouldnt people think why he has the surname of arthur- pendragon? Shouldnt they be thinking that morgana could be related to him some how or a descendant of royalty.
Haydoge chapter 1 . 4/2
The not quite quotation marks are keeping me out of this fic.
KittyCatCrunchie chapter 21 . 3/26
Noooooo! You can't just end it off there! It's been forever since your last update! (I just checked whoops! Hehehe) This is such a good Gif I hope you haven't scrapped it and if you have, I strongly encourage you to try wrangle up some more inspiration of you're low and write some more!
nintschibintschi chapter 21 . 3/20
wonderful story to bed you stopped writing
thanks for sharing it so far
nintschi
WRose chapter 21 . 3/16
Interesting. Will there be more?please write more!
voidmarijo chapter 1 . 3/16
babe i need more
Harri Kaikoura chapter 16 . 2/5
I absolutely love this story. The only problem is Mom is the American way of shortening Mother the Brits would use Mum.
Faery66 chapter 21 . 1/31
Hope to read more soon.

D
TracesOfFreedom chapter 8 . 1/7
did you just...? is that a khr reference at the very end?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 21 . 1/1
Morgana is suprisingly good mother figure
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 1/1
You keep using the word honor but I seriously doubt you actually know what it means. Whatever, I'm done. This story is ridiculous.
Oddballzebra chapter 5 . 1/1
You do realize this kid is eleven years old right? And in what universe is Potter a more 'honorable' last name than Pendragon?
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 1/1
Why has no one questioned him about his last name? Pendragon is a very famous name in England and I'm sure it's even more so in the magical world. That plot point seems poorly thought out.