Reviews for The Devil You Know
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 11/19
amazing story!~~~~
Marie chapter 21 . 11/8
Wow I am completely in love with this story! Have been on the lookout for an amazing Merlin BBC/Harry Potter crossover for ages and somehow missed this one. After reading all of these chapters, I am just in awe at your brilliance and adore Morgana as Harry's mom and the way the story enfolds differently. Really the only comment I have to make is that Katie McGrath (or Morgana, whichever)'s eyes are actually green although they definitely look blue in some lights. Anyway, please please please please PLEASEE update soon I loooooove your work
It's a great fic but it does seem to be getting ridiculous that no one questions the name Pendragon. That's not exactly a common name and I have an incredibly hard time believing that even the Wizarding World would not be intimately familiar with King Arthur.
If you have to write such a long AN explaining your fic, then you should have spent more time on the fic so you didn't have to explain it. Not reading anything that needs such a long explanation before it even starts. Bye.
matan1998 chapter 21 . 8/12
nice crossover well done! I hope that you haven't abandoned this and you will continue it in the near future
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 4 . 7/14
This is good. I usually don't do crossovers but I am out of my usual Harry Potter ships that I like so I thought I would try something new. I just wish you wouldn't bring that git Draco in but it is your story so I'll live with it.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 7/14
I hope she does find Dumbledore and I hope she is NOT merciful. Manipulative old goat. I can't stand that bastard. I know that he started out with good intentions but the way he abused Harry by proxy pisses me off.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 21 . 6/25
A very interesting story so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Jess chapter 20 . 6/7
This is one of the best fics I have ever read I love merlin and harry potter the way you write these two worlds together is incredible .I love morgana growth and how she still keeps some of her character was awesome I loved how he was so smart .Blaise was really funny .The way you gave nevile some confidence is so good .I always thought he should be part of the is the first time I actually shipped hermione and harry together .I loved the way you wrote them they were so way you described the old religion was very smart .I love how other wizards are so naive to believe that it is a fairy did a really good job I hope you continue with the story more and that you explain more about lily how she ended up attached to morgana .Maybe some flashbacks of merlin and morgana .Over all such a good story I hope you continue it be a shame to let this incredible story goes to waste.
JustThatOneYoutubeNerd chapter 8 . 6/5
Nice Katekyo reference
Bjalf chapter 21 . 5/6
Well written and good plot, but excessive amounts of author's notes.
Kerrain chapter 21 . 3/30
Very interesting story. I hope you continue it.
S chapter 21 . 2/17
It's been a year since you updated. It's sad that it's not completed because this was genius writing. I enjoyed reading and thanks for writing it
PwnerofHeroes chapter 10 . 1/26
good story interesting concept solid execution, ron was being accurate when he described canon hermione though, only her worst traits as a preteen and not the whole pictre, but not wrong either
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
If the author thinks this is a dark Harry fic there's something wrong with there head, it's complete fucking shit and they might have well called it grey Harry so people don't have to read this crap