Reviews for Greg and Nikki- A Dorky Summer Dance
TheGr3enThunder chapter 1 . 3/12
I don't think Greg would act like this for the first day. Another thing that he is very unpopular kid and isn't a loser.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
WTF? This is just so cringey, and cliched just like the original books. Yup. No acknowledgement of gay people, predictable plots, boring characters, etc. Needs A LOT of work, dude.
Andy Zong chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
I think that if you rewrite this crossover it should have Manny meet Brianna.
Yung Jones chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
oh yes this is nice
snoc the plumber chapter 8 . 2/20/2019
This is a really interesting story! I haven't read that many books of Dork Diaries, since I always thought it was a girlish version of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and I was only interested in DoaWK but this is a very good story. I just hope you publish the next chapter. The last time you updated this was June 2nd, 2017 and now it's 2019. Why such a long hiatus?
Polartto chapter 9 . 2/12/2019
Are you kidding me! I’m a Dork Diaries fan, and Brandon will NEVER go out for Mackenzie! NO WAY JOSE will I ever know he wil go for Mackenzie. 0 stars.
Sonic xtreme99 chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
So...will there be a next part?
Max waspace chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Me likey
Dorkdiarieslover chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I absolutely love this fan fiction it's so interesting Nikki is the girl version of Greg they are so cute together you should send this to Rachel Renee Russell I'm sure she'll love it too keep doing your thing! And um just a suggestion maybe make you vocab a little more age appropriate because both stories are for ages 9-14
!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
I have something to say, i love gerg in that, he is full of personality, likable accurate to the books and pretty much a pretty likable person but I just wish it would stay the same with the dork diary characters for the record I don't like dork diaries I just don't send them to your boring and bland and all-around doll so here's some of the reasons why don't like door tired quick one that cared they don't really have any personality secondly Nikki keeps moaning and moaning about our power life is it's turbo stuff like that but it is annoying I mean my God it's annoying Farley best friend barely even appear in the books books so those are real doll OK back to the fanfiction it just right makes this book honestly so ugly makes it so good so yeah if it wasn't for Greg Greg and Sunday at locations his post and it was someone else I wouldn't really like it so yeah so I lovely day with Manny to he was pretty likable and that's honestly so and and you did Baxter correct personality perfectly he he may be a troublemaker but yes his reasons why he why he's dealt dealt do way does so yeah it's just the rest of the characters act outside the door beside the diet will be kid ones with just Carol was just I was the terrible just doll Ryan I was a little likable but I would really hold all my hopes up already otherwise I would just keep going just for Greg has post but please don't do please don't NFB cousin really stressful just don't add too much too much and I make make it and add it under not you're pretty much good to go I just hope someday I just hope someday you realize you're really great off that you got me really make something great out of yourself
Strayan Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/18/2017
I'm actually surprised there aren't more stories with these two characters/series, considering that they're basically distaff counterparts to each other.

Nicely done so far, and definitely one to keep an eye on. Keep up the good work.
The Lane Boy chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
So.. I really like this story not just cause it's a crossover of my favourite books but also cause I just wanna read moarrr! So Please update and don't abandon? xD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
update pls
turtlelovermikey3000 chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
That totally fine! I have a writer's block myself no worries keep up the great work. You're fine! Really love this story.
-TLM