Reviews for Blissful Reunion
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love it, always have always will :D
azab chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh I'm so in love with the story. this my 5th time reading the story or maybe more. I have read the two version M and T out side fanfiction, and now i found it here i read it again. I'm looking for Kamatari stories if you could help me
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
How cute! That's the sweetest love story I've ever read! _
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
It was good, very good. Not too nasty or anything, I like that. I also think that Kamatari and Chou make an awsome couple, good work!
RoseMillenia chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
It…was quite interesting, and by no means terrible. Just…it's sorta…I don't know. I like it, and I always skim, and somehow get the jist of it anyway, just, what is the 'accident?' and why is it in Modern Times? And who the HELL is Dr. Himura? I was pondering, perhaps it's Kaoru, and you repeatedly kept referring to her like she was a sister or something, and I just don't understand. It was…new. I'll say that. I'll give you that you know what you are doing with the love sequences, but it's real confusing. Overall-I give you a B. Keep working, and perhaps work on your clarity. But I liked it. It was variety through and through.

RoseMillenia
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
LOL! I still love that Powerpuff Girls line. *smiles* This was very cute...but, of course, the affect is somewhat lost without the NC-17 content. But, oh, well...it was good this way!

Midori_