Reviews for My Mistake-Kurei & Koganei
Dark Interval chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
One word...

NICE!

NICE!

& Urk! Feel All the Angst!

ok..so that was like...seven words O.o

because of you, u turned me into a kurei x koganei luva!

( too bad there's like...so damn bloddy little fanfics on 'em. Write more! D ANGST!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
you should have one for raiha and fuuko _ eh, don't mind me, i'm rambling. great works!
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
HELL YEAH, letting Koganei go was a mistake! Now Kaoru-kun hangs with the ENEMY! The Hokage are the ENEMY! Uruha 4 eva! - Wahahahaha! I'm insane, yes...
raydance chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
ack! oh NO it's another of those SAD THINGS! (shonen-ai implications not withstanding) but it's SO good, and SO sad, and SO... i have this feeling your fave character is Kurei. heh.
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
You do a good job of relating characters to each other... I hadn't thought about the possibilities of Kurei seeing his own self in Koganei, but I really like that. *spark of inspiration, scampers off to reread v. 15*
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
y-y-y-y-e-e-e-a-a-a-h-h-h-h! *everyone tells her "QUIET!"* heh heh... well anyway, i think i'm gonna print several copies of this fic so i can hand them out to my friends! (_) i'm sure that anyone who reads ur stuff will ask to read more! *ahem, ::points to self:: meeh..* pleaz write another one soon 'kay? well buh-bai for now! (_-)
trinchardin chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
rAvE! stop making me cry! ur poems r sooo sad...and sweet! but don't let that stop u from writing more! love ur work!