Reviews for I Must Have Done Something Right
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
haha I loved this! Its incredibly sweet and wonderful :)
Whats mwfss though :/
J.K.RowlingWannabe chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this is so sweet and beautiful. I loved Butterfly Kisses when I was little. This whole story reminds me of my dad reading to me. Plus, it's Ron and Hermione, which makes it even better.
Just a Supergirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw. That was cute, maybe you could make this a series? I'd love to hear more about Claire and James Wood ;D
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww, that's wonderful!

See ya,

Anna.
Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was such a sweet story ... I can easily imagine Hermione and Ron being like that in a few decades. Great job, and I liked it even more because it didn't have a plot and showed what the future Weasleys are like.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
that was sweet. i love that song

the story was pretty cool too.
a chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Lovely fic, funny and sweet! It means monday,wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday
WoolyBladders chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
“Mum and Dad do it M, W, F, S, S.”

I've been coming back to this story for years (I love it, by the way) and I still haven't been able to figure it out. Please tell me!
account chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
AW, this is really good, its nice to think of them having a nicer future, you managed to get the contrast across well when he was talking about the dark times, all of their kids sound interesting especially James and Claire, I love the lyrics to the song at the end, it sounds really nice!
Perenelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
That was so sweet but really funny too! In a flower feild with rashes, really! I laughed SO hard at the part when the twins asked about sex! Really good job!

Perenelle
GiNnYdRaGoN13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
this is absolutely amazing! i love Ron/ Hermione stories and you did a great job with an after hogwarts fic. i especially like the twist with The Question asked at the dinner table. that was not expected.
Ami Ven chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was good! I love stories about Ron and Hermione's kids and I thought this was very well written.
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I love that song!It's been my favorite song in the world since I was like, song fits in perfectly with the 's a really good story.I've read some of your other stuff and they're good too, but I just haven't reviewed any until now

Sianora!
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Oh lord.. That is so sweet! I love you for writing these! You are truly one of the best writers I've come across. I think 'Miss Hogwarts' was the story that hooked me, but somewhere along the way I lost the link to it and forgot about it, now I've finally found back to you and I'm ever so grateful for it.

So anyway, I loved the story, in every aspect. Ron is just so wonderful as a father! I wish I could have been Clair... The things he said to her.. I practically cried because it was so beautiful! And I just absolutely adore all of the children, Aaron, Andrea, Claire, Danny and Mark. They are probably the finest kids on earth! But James sounds very cute and very nice too.. *giggles* Yes, I have a thing for Harry - don't judge me! _

So yes, I shan't keep you any longer! Loved the story! Thank you for writing it!
stvgirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
The best story i have ever read. Everyone was in character, and Danny and Mark were just hysterical, I loved it. you are an awesome author, you write like J.K. Rowling.