Reviews for I Must Have Done Something Right
Zara chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
this is so sweet...funny too...i was laughing my head off at that sex m f thing...hehhe
Zara chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I'd love to see the next day's b'day party.
Brenna chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This was great! It brought me to tears! This was my first actual R/H fic. I've read them where they aren't the main couple, but this was so good! I love ALL of your writing!
Anynomous chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Love the "Butterfly Kisses"! It's one of my favorite songs, and it was a plesant surprise to see it at the end of this sweet story.
Mystic Topaz chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
OH...Butterfly Kisses is my favorite song...*sniffs back tears* wonderful story. You have talent toots! ;)
Shaunna chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Oh my goodness, that was just so damn cute. I hadnt' thought about Hermione and Ron being married and having like tons of kids, but it was just so sweet. I especially liked that Claire went to school with some of the old friends from before. Like Jason Wood and Chris Weaseley, but is James Claire's cousin?
Etcetera chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I loved this fic, it was so sweet. You should write a sort of companion to it with Harry and Ginny.
Liebling chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Aw it's adorable. The song at the end is so cute and fits perfectly. Great work )
Athene chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Damn! You've made me cry! What a sweet story. I think that's the first time I've seen my name in a fanfic (Andrea) thank you for writing it. I have to ask, what makes so many people think that Hermione can't cook. She can follow a complex recipe for a poly-juice potion in her 2nd year but can't cook? Please don't take this as a flame, I'm just wondering where so many people got the impression that she can't cook.

Feel free to respond to me via E-mail if you want.
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
I think this was awesome!
fredngeorgegirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
You should write a sort of sequel to this. About Claire, and Jason or whoever she likes.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »