Reviews for I Must Have Done Something Right
Adora aka Ginny Drama chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Cute! You are definatly going on my favorite authors list!
Rosamund chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
What a lovely story!

I just have one question...

Who is James's mother? Who is Harry married to?
Lourdes chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This is one of the best family life fanfic ever. Many congratulations. Faucet is tap in the UK, by the way.
Isadora chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
That was really good!
meeker chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
That was fully and honestly one of the very best post-Hogwarts stories I've ever read. You see, too often people get caught up in the "they hate one another" scheme of things, that they lose that fact that love dulls hate. Hands down a wonderful fic, and I anxiously wait for more from you!
Jo chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
It might have felt weird to you to write this fic, but I absolutely loved it. I wish you'd do more. It was completely perfect in every way. You have a terrific grasp of the characters and that song is one of my all time favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, the HPaholics of the world.

Jo
elishnar chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
*rolls on the floor laughing*

this is great! XD reminds me of some yusuke-keiko fics you once wrote...*winks*
Tori chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
this ws fantastic! so it was kinda a daddy-daughter ficcie? that's really cute. i love MarriedwithKids!R/Hr. cute stuff. i love the children.
Kate chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was extremely cute! oh, how i LOVE Daddy!Ron.
sunshyndaisies chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
OMG this was simply lovely :). You ought to be very proud of yourself for this masterpiece! For the record, I thought you captured marrief R&H very well!
Fwooper chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
“Why did you bloody have to do it to me in that flower field? First those rashes and now this!”

LOL. that line cracked me up. I loved this story so much. Everything and everyone was so fully formed, fleshed out and real - I loved Claire, especially. Her scenes with Ron were so touching. :) Daddy!Ron ::melts:: and his trying to cope with his eldest growing up. Hermione and Ron were characterised so well; it truly felt as though I was with the Granger-Weasley family of the future. I just loved it.

The only thing I thought was a bit strange was them saying prayer - just my opinion, it felt a bit... muggle, I guess? :)

Thank you for such an enjoyable story! :)
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Excellent, excellent!
If only I were a Weasley chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Awwwwwwwwww!1 That was so cute! I loved it! I like how you put Oliver in there. I am any story is better with a little Wood in it! If Claire was my daughter I would tell her to go for it with Jason and if she didn't like him to start liking him becasue you do NOT trun down a Wood except for a Weasley but she is one so next best are those Woods! Ok I know hta is a realy long sentance but I like run-on sentances!
mimi chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
super cute! im a major H/R girl so i love it. i also like how theres no Harry/Ginney i notice that most Herm Ron stuff are them to. please rite more!
TK's Angel chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Post-Hogwarts fics are always a good thing. It's nice to see Ron portrayed in a different light, the wise father figure and all. Nice fic, I love that song!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »