Reviews for Am I Dying?
roxygoth chapter 1 . 3/6
Such a cute story! I love it! Roxy
TmntGirl chapter 1 . 2/28
AHHH SO CUTE! I love it when Donnie's brothers finally realize how much they need him. Also...THE KISSES!
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Omg this was just too perfect! I love it!
CelandineGranger chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Daw, that was some sweet bro fluff! Nice job.
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Definitely a favorite! I love fics like this where it's just a bunch of brotherly moments, especially when Donnie gets hurt or sick and his brothers help take care of him. I'm glad that writing this helped make you feel better. Hope you never get that sick again, though! Thanks for the great read!

~KeepOnWriting

-"You don't have to BE the best. You just have to DO your best."
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love stories with this kind of brotherly fluff! :) Very, VERY good job!
SignorinaSickfic chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Where do I even begin? This is absolutely one of my favorite turtles stories of all time. You are excellent at capturing the characters perfectly. Every single one of them was in character and I could hear their voices as I read. The raw affection, fear, and emotion I felt while reading this was unreal. I hope you continue to write stories like this. You have talent for Hurt/Comfort, and this was an absolute pleasure to read!
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Omg this was so cute. Poor guys... Especially Donnie... I like the way this was written and the way it progressed. Very cute overall. Good job.

~Envy.
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Ah where do I begin?
This was lovely, well paced and gave me warm fuzzies:]
You did well balancing the dialogue with description to keep the story moving. As for the guys, you seem to have gotten them down pat:D Poor Donnie, I felt his exhaustion the whole first third of the story- and you got a little of his boneheadedness in there too, staying up even LATER to get research done and ignoring the oncoming headache tsk tsk tsk.
And the others- you got Leo trying and failing to get a handle on the situation even though they were all panicking, Raph's frustration that they couldn't take care of their brother, Mike's brutal honesty at their carelessness. I really liked that bit you added in when Raph finds a way to lay the full responsibility on Leo's shoulders because Donnie's their brother and he'd be darned if he couldn't have someone to hit if it ended badly.
And the turtle vigil was too cute- AND THEN THE KISSES. AWWWW.
Kudos for a great oneshot, and I'm glad you and your SO are feeling much better:]
Happy Writing!
-G
D. R. Snow chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Such a cut fic. Loved it!