Reviews for A Line Between Hatred and Love
M S N G R chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
O.O wait...NOOOOOOOO DON'T TELL ME KYO IS A RAPIST! oh dear this is not gonna be good. Lol I really like the way this story is written and how u put in random moments where yuki thinks of Kyou even tho he's not supposed to. Also I was wondering when u would put in the parts when yuki notices how Kyou has changed. Although I understand that yuki and Kyou pretty much hated each other and all, yuki's feelings bordered jealousy and annoyance while Kyou was the one with more hatred. So maybe u could show yuki being more annoyed than always thinking of punching Kyou. Although that is an interesting perspective :D

Also, plz don't let haru's heat break D: there are so many fics were that happens and thus fic is just so beautifully written ...

I'm seriously getting into this story! Ugh it's intense! I don't know when u plan to update but plz don't give up on this story! Even though it's been...quite a while, I would still love to read where this story is gonna go!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
I really loved it! Poor Yuki. Please continue! Who was it?
sweetsnow73 chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
this is a interesting story and it was better than mine i'll admit it's really a pleasure to read your story _
Haru's Girl chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Dear BlackHaru,
I think that it is great for you to write a KyouXYuki fanfiction. I just love reading Yaoi for some weird reason.
For someone who's second language is English, you're pretty good at it. My second language is French. So sad, really.
You have great detail in your writting. You don't need to improve on really anything.
Keep up the really good work. I'll be reading it too.
-Haru's Girl
kaesaku chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
wah!
i like this!
o..ne..gai..
finish this..
onegaishimasu
LaurenMSL chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Tee hee! Good story! CONTINUE!

Usagi-Chan_
Tainted Halo chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
_ Update son! I like the fic. XD S;'not nice to end it like that and then not update! *sniffles*
BBsweet chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
cool write\type more.

Bu-Bye
Duchess of Darkness chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
AH! MORE MORE MORE! I NEED TO KNOW MORE! AH!
Lady Kazune Kikenshi chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
OMG! Please please please update this! It is getting so very interesting! _

Was it Kyou who did, um, you know-? O_O Oh, I have to know! Please continue!
Wildfire2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
*laughs* if your hinting at what I think your hinting at than that's what I guessed it was.. _ I am DIEING to find out what happens please post the next one soon

Wildfire
Adnawun chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
Ack! Evil cliffhanger!

You must continue with this. Your characterization is great, the plot is very interesting and your writing is excellent! You've done an awesome job, so do continue!

_

Good luck, keep it up,

Take care, Ja ne
Empress of Existence chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
LOVE IT! You m,ust update soon! Make sure to add some, oh I don't know, Tohru bashing! Maybe just a litle? Please!
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
Oh, there're so many times that I was wrong. First, the accident after Yuki and Tohru visited Tohru's granpa's house. I thought the wild animal would be Kyou. And with the blood and all I thought Kyou would be hurt. But then it turned out that Tohru's granpa was killed. I almost thought that he was the one that Yuki hitted that night. Now my guess is Akito was the one who killed him so the engagement would be cancel. But I was right about the guy who attacked Yuki. I mean, he could escape from second floor without rope, it's definetely the cat. Yuki would be very furious. Or would he deny it since he thinks it was impossible that Kyou could attrack to him? Please post the next chapter quickly!
DigitalLizard chapter 5 . 2/6/2003
This is a very good story, is it Kyou? I must know if it is or not! I've been waiting for almost a week to read the next chapter, PLEEAASSEE finish it soon. I'm dying to know what happens next!