Reviews for Out of the Darkness
mcharguev chapter 35 . 9/21
Wow. I absolutely loved this story! Great character development and plot. Since you didn’t include lemons you still managed to do a really good job of making the romance enticing and seductive, which can be hard to do. The best thing is that you truly captured Thranduil’s persona better than other fanfics I’ve read. This is definitely going in my library to read again.
pineapple-pancake chapter 7 . 5/17/2020
Interesting to write about a blind girl in ME
It just angers me how abusive your Thranduil is.
chaehyde chapter 35 . 9/16/2019
Ugh I re read it again. I’m so sorry, truly I am! This story has been cut short. There was so much still to explore, so many unanswered questions and so hastily ended almost like patched closed with force. I loved the characters, the plot, and the time and care you put into the research of it all. You breathed true believable personalities into your characters. You have done yourself an injustice. Good luck with your future fictions. Proof read proof read and take your time.
chaehyde chapter 35 . 9/16/2019
The story is amazing. The way you have created the history, dialogue, and personality of the elves is realistic. It’s rare to come across a believable protrayal.
However, in the interests of honesty, the last 6 chapters are so long winded it’s hard to sit through. I found myself jumping forward and backward. You spell the same words differently throughout the story and the language is sometimes unreadable.
Proof reading is important. If you can understand it or if it doesn’t make sense to you, it won’t to your readers.
Lila Dunmare chapter 35 . 3/6/2019
What a great fanfiction ! It was very sweet and I loved your Thranduil and your other characters as well.
Firerosedreamer6 chapter 35 . 5/11/2018
Lovely story of love found and the promise of tomorrow! !...
Literary Fan chapter 35 . 3/28/2018
I just finished rereading this story and I still love it. Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
Mai Ov chapter 35 . 1/23/2018
It is a wonderful story! Although the writing style may be confusing, I have always loved the classic feel of it. In my opinion, if people were to put their mind to it, they would be able to perfectly understand the story. English is not my first language and I was able to understand it. There are not a lot of stories written as this one, so I enjoyed it a lot.
Mai Ov chapter 35 . 1/23/2018
It is a wonderful story! Although the writing style may be confusing, I have always loved the classic feel of it. In my opinion, if people were to put their mind to it, they would be able to perfectly understand the story. English is not my first language and I was able to understand are not a lot of stories written as this one, so I enjoyed it a lot.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 35 . 1/12/2018
Even though the speech at times was difficult to recover with the context and mixture of words, this was truly a beautiful tale.
Thank you for gracing us with the pleasure of reading your work.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 29 . 1/12/2018
I have never read such confusing, confounding, words before!
I get that you wanna talk like they do in this age of time, but good lord.
Reading Tolkien’s works is a thousand times more simpler to read than this!
Ex-bookjunkie101 chapter 35 . 9/8/2017
this was beautiful i love this
Tobiramamara chapter 35 . 6/3/2017
Excellent story! Finally someone who does not not write conversations beteween characters in modern day english. Very convincing story and very creative and believable inventions in the storyline. Maybe a bit over the top now and then, but i happen to like that :) thank u for writing and finishing this...
Haylz93 chapter 35 . 5/12/2017
Love the story, definitely a favorite. Beautifully written.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Oll save this once again I did had this story in my OptimusPrime'sGirl213 but I can't seem to get back into my account