Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
I think you should go with option 2. I love this story and I want a happily ever after
Enjolras123 chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
I don't really know how old she should be. But, why is Thranduil being such a dick. I liked this chapter. Please write more and soon.
jshaw0624 chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
Full blooded Elar take 50 years to reach full maturity (or so I've read) and the hobbit began in 2941 so latest her year of birth could be is 2891. If you go with Gimlith as her mother...she could be 100's of years old at her children's birth.
Astiar chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
appreciative nod at the use of correct musical terminology. But also wtf just happened there? This is not Glee, High School Musical , or Pitch Perfect. Random songs need to have both reason and explanation. Especially when accompanied with flying water and spiritual nakedness.
Enjolras123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Oh intrigue mummy like. Please write more and soon. That was beautiful.
Enjolras123 chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
Chapter 13 was beautiful. They are wonderful together. I feel like Thranduil is a very passionate perso given the chance. :-) Please write more and soon.
Astiar chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
I van live with her mother being elvish. How else would she know so much about the Greenwood? But then again Tolkien seems to love sad endings so I can also see Tharundial sailing across the sea after her death of old age.
I like that he is not a total ass. And the he hasn't tried to completely cage her.

Looking forward to updates soon.
Enjolras123 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Shame on Thranduil for being such a prick. :-) But I can see why he would be angry. I liked this chapter it seems we are building on to something. Lol. Please write more and soon.
jshaw0624 chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
Half-elven, but let it not be known by Thranduil til such time that he has already professed his love and willingness to cut his life short for her.
Enjolras123 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Option 2 would be great. Like somehow she is half-elven and they didn't know it and Thranduil is upset because be doesn't know if he can live without her.
DarkProfessor chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
I love happy endings. I've always felt that after going through difficult situations & overcoming them that characters deserve that happy ending. So my vote is for making her half-elven.
UsakoMarie chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Half elven :)
ms.rodopis chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
Hmm human or half-elven... That's a tough question! On the one hand I love sad and bad endings but here it seems more fitting for Mourena to be half-elf. But perhaps it would be uncovered much later? I would love to see them certain that they can never be together because of her morality to suddenly realise that this is not exactly the case :D So lots of saddnes before a huge happines, I guess?

I don't even know if this makes any sense xD

Anyway, keep up the good work!
jshaw0624 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Please don't leave us hanging out here too long, update soon!
Enjolras123 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Sigh, such a good story! Makes me tingle :-) Please write more and soon.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »