Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Montara chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Both for how stubborn Thranduil is in distancing himself from her, and for her own origins!
Montara chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
She'll regain her sight! :)

What just happened at the end?!
Montara chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
"I have clipped wings, my Lord." Mourena breathed, "Not a bird but a remnant of one." - :

But he sees her situation differently..."you are like a wren, who stays within its nest for too long before taking flight, but not frozen by the fear of falling, but of how far it is likely to go." :)
Montara chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
"endowed herself to me, as lord and master." - what does that mean?

If she's half elf, then why is she looking like a human? I mean, Elrond is half elf and has pointy ears...
Montara chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
I think her feelings for him are the ones who gave her the courage to confront him like that. Because she thinks, since they have this connection, they are equals so she has the right to speak her mind.

Her undressing in front of everyone was a bit too much...not proper.

So, her mom is Mithrellas...an elf :) Me like it!
Montara chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
He's choosing to be mortal...all the signs are there. But I like him like he is so she needs to be a half-elf!
Montara chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Wow :D
Montara chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
It would be a miracle if her father is still alive.
Montara chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I love the story but sometimes their dialog is hard to follow since their words are said in an old english kind of way.

Thranduil is hot and cold and it's hard to keep up with him and his moods. But he's right that she acted friendly with the rest while with him...not. Well, he didn't act normal with her and pushed the wrong buttons with her so what is a girl to do? :)
Montara chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
They had such a great time until Legolas appeared :)
Montara chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Wow, she was so strong in his presence :)) I wonder why he's acting like this?
Montara chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
He's taking so many liberties...but she is at his mercy : Glad he didn't try anything...for now. Well, from her reaction, she kind of liked him, at least his body :))
Montara chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
She thought she was about to die and yet they finally healed her. Still, they are so pushy with her. And now she almost drowned..well, bet Thranduil wouldn't have let her, after all, he's helping her.
Montara chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
She was saved and yet treated so badly!
Montara chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Poor family, to be slaughtered like that! At least she got away for now.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »