Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Claribel21 chapter 27 . 1/27/2015
I've really been sucked into this story and am enjoying every chapter. Now that you've left us with a cliff-hanger, I'm eagerly awaiting your next update!
Hikage no Hana chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
OMG! Why did they let her go with Thein, if they thought that something was strange about him?! NOO! I'm really eager to find out how this will continue...I hope that somebody followed them or something like that...I'm looking forward to the next chapter:D
MaryElisabeth chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
*.*
I can't wait for a new update!
Enjolras123 chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
What in the world? Please write more and soon.
Astiar chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
Dun dun duh... so did Thein kidnap them? Is he and agent of Salron?
On another note. Only one (maybe 2) of the 3 elvish rings have a known location. Could she be the owner of one of them. From what I understand their power can only be used by certain people. If so that fact could be why Thein has kept her and her brother hidden from elves for so long.
Enjolras123 chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
Thank you for the cliffhanger! Lol. Please write more and soon.
Nel chapter 23 . 1/21/2015
Argh! Just had a temper tantrum when I realised I'm up to date! Have been reading this all day and demand you quit your day job to keep writing! Seriously good job with this story, well done. Can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Noldesse chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
The love-making scene was well done, specifically the way it was drawn out. I have always felt that Elves do not rush these moments, that it means infinitely more to them than to Men.
Enjolras123 chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
Oh my goodness! She is trying his patience. Lol. Such a good story. Please write more and soon.
Noldesse chapter 24 . 1/22/2015
I love the little wren's story of the Starlight Prince
Noldesse chapter 23 . 1/21/2015
The way you portray the connection Elves have to each other was nicely done.
Noldesse chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
Thanks for sharing the true name of Thranduil's steed. I laughed at Greenwood's pollution!
Enjolras123 chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
So good. Please write more and soon.
Enjolras123 chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
So good! Please write more and soon.
Enjolras123 chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
Sooo good. Thranduil is going to be so mad! Lol. Please write more and soon.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »