Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Enjolras123 chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
Yeah she is. :-) I love this story. Please write more and soon.
Astiar chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
NOT A COMPLAINT: you update to fast for me to read each chapter when it's posted. Stupid real life interfering with good fan fiction.
I like the way you use abstract things to express their feelings. I really like what seems to be an almost dual vision she has where she can see both what you're physically doing and what you want to be doing. ... just had a thought of her seeing Thorin with gold sickness and inner Thorin trying to knock some sense into his physical self... if that makes any sense.
Kudos for the Nimrodil tie in. Have to say though whenever I think of her I think of the scene where Legolas is singing from the Fellowship book. Lol
Legolas now has a step mom that's forever younger than him. I see that thought bothering Rein a bit when she thinks on it. She has been raised human.

Waiting for more updates :D
Noldesse chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
I like how you played the fact that she was still uncertain of her fate, whether mortal or not. Most would have written it as an instant "fit". Also, I value how you show her being uncomfortable with being called "lady".
Noldesse chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
"Pray do not dress, or I shall be greatly displeased"

Displease away, then Imidel!
Noldesse chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
I love how you are using old legends, things I have forgotten!
Enjolras123 chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
Yay! That was beautiful! :-) I love this story. Please write more and soon.
CharNinja LOL chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
Yea they had sex,I wish it could have been more details in it. Also is she really half elf, if so could she take on immortality.
CharNinja LOL chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Do I give up my mortality do have a chance to be with Thrandial, or do I do it anyway and leave for Riveldale
Enjolras123 chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Perhaps that is why. This story just keeps getting better and better. Please write more and soon.
CharNinja LOL chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
He hurts her, she hurts him back.
Noldesse chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
I love your personification of Thranduil. Tolkien wrote that the Silvans were less wise and more dangerous, so their leader would have to have some of those traits, I think. Feral is how I would describe him.
Enjolras123 chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
No! Why is this happening! I love this story but its killing me. Please write more and soon.
Enjolras123 chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Eww Thranduil is being ridiculous! Please write more and soon.
Enjolras123 chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
Uh-oh someone is jealous. Good he needs a little push the stubborn ass. Lol. Love this story. Please write more and soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
This story is so sweet, I blazed through it at work. I'm so tired of sad stories out there so my vote would be to make her half elven.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »