Reviews for Dark Dynasty
Sithlady chapter 69 . 4/22
This is my favorite story from you. Especially the Rumple/ Harry and Belle/ Harry family interactions. Regina having a good relationship to her siblings warms my heart. I alway felt sorry for her . Hopefully this will not be only grimdark. Some lighter moments to balance would be nice.
Galina Therava chapter 69 . 3/10
Funny thing, I think I actually read this once before a few years back, I'd planned to leave a review, but things got pretty busy and I ended up forgetting. Still, I figure there's no time like the present. Well, to put it simply, I love this story. I think it's really cool how you've sort of completely turned the OUAT Universe on it's head and I love your special brand of humor.
kunoichi chapter 69 . 1/15
is this story on haitus or is it abandoned. loved this soty and still hopig it will be continued someday
SunshineBubbles chapter 69 . 12/15/2017
Oh no I need more I hope you will update this soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
DAMN YOU DUMBLEDORE! YOU TOOK CORA'S PRESCIOUS BABE!
Firekat chapter 69 . 9/4/2017
Boy its been a long time since I've last been here. Its a shame that this hasn't been continued, but I still have hope.

Personally I think that Zelena and Jafar should be together.
SkyPopZeus chapter 69 . 6/3/2017
are you ever gonna update this?
Guest chapter 69 . 4/19/2017
being honest... i just skipped chapters, because i lost interest in it after henry's death i just can't bring myself to keep reading after it. i had totally expected to see henry act awkwardly around harry with a cute crush or something i didn't expected him to die...
Netchka chapter 69 . 3/8/2017
Interesting storyline. Looking forward to reading more.
R. A Cross chapter 69 . 1/28/2017
Update?
Locket1 chapter 69 . 12/4/2016
An interesting mix of the 2 genres. Looking forward to more.
One-Above-All chapter 69 . 11/16/2016
You know, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Dumbledore was the real Dark Lord and Voldemort and his Death Eaters were actually rebel freedom fighters. Might be a whole new way of looking at the Wizarding Wars.

I would like to suggest that when, and if, Harry finally reaches the point where he's ready for a romantic relationship, he does so with Delphini from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I know that would probably fuck the timeline up completely, but really OUAT already does that on a regular basis.

Plus I like the idea that Harry would've inherited his Dad's taste for hot bad girls.
Summoned Skull chapter 69 . 11/12/2016
So does this mean that Hades is technically Harry's second father?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
You're story is really great, but I'm a little worried about how much you make it seem like Henry is attracted to Garry. It's just that Henrys dad, Neal AKA Baelfire, is the son of Rumple and brother of Harry. Which makes it look like Henry is attracted to his paternal Uncle.
Guest chapter 69 . 10/13/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter, hope to see another one soon
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »