Reviews for Dark Dynasty
Firekat chapter 69 . 9/4
Boy its been a long time since I've last been here. Its a shame that this hasn't been continued, but I still have hope.

Personally I think that Zelena and Jafar should be together.
LilmcGrittle chapter 69 . 6/3
are you ever gonna update this?
being honest... i just skipped chapters, because i lost interest in it after henry's death i just can't bring myself to keep reading after it. i had totally expected to see henry act awkwardly around harry with a cute crush or something i didn't expected him to die...
Netchka chapter 69 . 3/8
Interesting storyline. Looking forward to reading more.
R. A Cross chapter 69 . 1/28
Update?
Locket1 chapter 69 . 12/4/2016
An interesting mix of the 2 genres. Looking forward to more.
One-Above-All chapter 69 . 11/16/2016
You know, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Dumbledore was the real Dark Lord and Voldemort and his Death Eaters were actually rebel freedom fighters. Might be a whole new way of looking at the Wizarding Wars.

I would like to suggest that when, and if, Harry finally reaches the point where he's ready for a romantic relationship, he does so with Delphini from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I know that would probably fuck the timeline up completely, but really OUAT already does that on a regular basis.

Plus I like the idea that Harry would've inherited his Dad's taste for hot bad girls.
Summoned Skull chapter 69 . 11/12/2016
So does this mean that Hades is technically Harry's second father?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
You're story is really great, but I'm a little worried about how much you make it seem like Henry is attracted to Garry. It's just that Henrys dad, Neal AKA Baelfire, is the son of Rumple and brother of Harry. Which makes it look like Henry is attracted to his paternal Uncle.
Guest chapter 69 . 10/13/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter, hope to see another one soon
kielhope chapter 69 . 10/15/2016
update please
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 69 . 10/14/2016
Eeew. Cora is soooo older than hook. Or whatever. Inter-relations can be so confusing!
huskielover94 chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
this is great... cant wait for more
CEE chapter 69 . 9/3/2016
I am really enjoying this fic, although I must say that while I can understand why, I was not a huge fan of Henry's death. Could you please update soon? If only so we can discover what happens to Belle and Wendy? Thank you in advance.
Thenchick chapter 69 . 8/26/2016